What’s your experiences with Indonesian women? Good or bad?

Bigmick

Legend Member
If she can cook this with those Javanese spices wow so good 😀
Ayam bumbu rujak chicken dish

Channelle

Legend Member
I think there was an Indonesian lady working Midland way who seemed to get mostly good comments.
But no longer working I understand.

D

Deleted member 49173

Thoughts boys on Indonesian women
I hope your not suggesting that all Australian women are the same ??
Whats your thing with Indo ladies ?? I mean , are Balinese included in your question ?

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
But that wont mean they may all be not up to scratch - may have been her single worst relationship too?:)

of course not, my misfortune was only with one individual. I won’t label all people from their like that.

And as for her experience. I can’t comment as I am not her.

RandiiSavage

Silver Member
I had a few long term indo gf's over the years, both were indo Chinese. I found them to be more down to earth then some other Asian women. Both where from filthy rich families but insisted on working part time whilst studying. Great bodies, Quick to laugh, love to eat and insatiable in the bedroom. Never a 'no, I'm not in the mood' or 'I'm not feeling well' ever. Just make sure you take them out for fun regularly. Dancing, eating desserts, road trips etc.
Edit: it's been 8 years since I dated an Indo tho... I'm sure the younger ones have 'evolved' into a totally different species altogether...ymmv!!
Randii

B

Barry

Lived in Jakarta for 12 months. 90% good experiences with both civvies and working girls

S

SamanthaD

may I ask , WHY ??
together ? separately ? here? there ?
😁
"Why" They were both extremely attentive lovers, had a cheeky manner about them and the pre-game banter was always arousing.
"Together/Separate" Separate. I don't think I could have handled them both together haha
"Here/There" Here in Perth

Bigmick

Legend Member
"Why" They were both extremely attentive lovers, had a cheeky manner about them and the pre-game banter was always arousing.
"Together/Separate" Separate. I don't think I could have handled them both together haha
"Here/There" Here in Perth
I know a young Aussie girl who thinks exactly like you. She has had a couple of Ketut’s and absolutely loved them. Even flew back to Bali quite a few times just to be with them.

Lingus

Legend Member
Anjie at Totally Relax in Myaree is Indonesian and a nice lady

You'll also find Anjie at the Green Orchid parlour located within Kewdale Business Park, 133 Kewdale Rd (opposite the Miles Rd intersection) ... she invites Indonesian lady friends to join her on various days at both Myaree and Kewdale.

mountainbikingateve

Gold Member
I enjoyed a 90min massage with Ni/Nhi yesterday. She’s from Bali.
Very down to earth, great conversation whenever I see her. Great massage. Very sexy lady!

smarquin

Diamond Member
You'll also find Anjie at the Green Orchid parlour located within Kewdale Business Park, 133 Kewdale Rd (opposite the Miles Rd intersection) ... she invites Indonesian lady friends to join her on various days at both Myaree and Kewdale.

when is she working in Kewdale ?