• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What’s the difference between Lust and Love, and do they crossover?

Richard

Silver Member
I’ve always been the sort of person who thinks love is just a word and there are only varying degrees of lust. But I’m coming to understand, or believe, that one can not exist without the other.

Therefore I’m interested in the thoughts, feelings and ideas of all of you and can’t wait to read your response.

Love R

Richard

Silver Member
Good question!

To me Lust is the physical attraction and Love is more the emotional and mental attraction. Agree that it generally starts with Lust and progreses sometimes to Love certainly that was the case in my relationships.
Thank you for your input.
Lust is a good starting point I believe and Love may develop from there once the couple get to know each other

Nikki B

Fitser Team
Gold Member
I’ve always been the sort of person who thinks love is just a word and there are only varying degrees of lust. But I’m coming to understand, or believe, that one can not exist without the other.

Therefore I’m interested in the thoughts, feelings and ideas of all of you and can’t wait to read your response.

Love R
Sounds interesting...
Well, I think love and lust both are important...Love can keep two people together, and lust can keep the relationship alive....:)

Shae Demasi

VIP Companion
Legend Member

Love R
When you've been in love (real love), you know the difference between lust and love.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Lust, is like going into a bar and enjoying a cold Beer.
Love is like a Rum bottle, once you take the top of the first bottle and have that first sip,
You will always have a RUM bottle next to you, until you take your last breath and sip, in this world.

lucylee

Gold Member
LUST and LOVE
lust is biological driven by the 5 senses, it like a bubbles it fascinating in an instance to be gone quickly , an ejaculation away to a $$$ LOL
LOVE is spiritual its strengthen through time, its nurturing, its a safe place,its a true freedom of soul to its purest authentic self. Just like The Lttle Prince say...It is only with the HEART that one can see rightly or clearly. What is essential is invisible to the eyes...

Nikki B

Fitser Team
Gold Member
Lust, is like going into a bar and enjoying a cold Beer.
Love is like a Rum bottle, once you take the top of the first bottle and have that first sip,
You will always have a RUM bottle next to you, until you take your last breath and sip, in this world.
Interesting reply @Happy Pirate .... It seems like RUM is your first and last love.....Anyway same pinch ...;)..