• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

West coast or Swans!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scarface

:headbang: Well West Coast are back in again . Who is going to win?. I am a West Coast supporter but dreamt that we lost by a point again this year.I hope it is only a dream, i'm intrested in anyone else's opinion. Go west Coast go!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

sioxie

Foundation Member
Mmmmmmm not sure who to go for....been a supporter of Sydney Swans since their inception as im a former NewSouthWelshWoman....but living here in the West i will get hounded out of existence to be seen supporting them LOL.....got some fanatical WestCoast supporters as friends.....:headbang:

Mayb i can b a closet Sydney supporter on the day eh?

S

scarface

tanks

Thanks Suzui Q may the best team win.Changing the subject your avator alway's distracts me with that jiggling beut ass does it belong to you????.

D

DeeDee

Heading off Wednesday to see grand final so of course its GOOOOOO EAGLES....

A

Alexis

There is no other answer for me other than 'GO THE EAGLES'
Someone on Saturday gave me a very interesting stat, damn forgot what it was - will get back to you! Swans won 2005 premiership (4pts s**t, next WCE def Sydney rnd 15 (2 pts), Sydney def WCe Rnd 23 (1pt - aahhh damn it)I got indegestion during this game, therefore we will win the grand final this year by 3pts???
I was hoping to go to melbourne for the big one, DeeDee I envy you

waxenboy

Foundation Member
As everybody knows im a dockers member and passionate supporter so i wont say who i will go for on saturday because some people will hate it.It will be good for the eagles to win but its just us dockers supporters get so much rubbish from eagles supporters that we get annoyed.The main thing is that the cup will go outside victoria for the sixth yr in a row.:headbang:

A

Alexis

Oh come on - I love derby days as I am an eagle and Paul is a docker - makes for very interesting betting! I support both teams (obviously when they aren't playing each other). I do agree with you on shutting the victorians out 2 years in a row, but it wouldn't be very interesting watching this years gf if the eagles missed out as well... I say barrack for WA

SensualScott

Foundation Member
Thats too easy a question this year !!!
Sydney Swans will win very comfortable this time.
Last year they did it very very tough without the weeks break.
This year they have had the weeks break by beating the Eagles at Subi, and they beat the Eagles with a few of their leading players with injures. Now their all fully fit 100%.
I expect the Sydney Swans will run away with it in the last quarter and win by a big margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.