• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

West Coast Eagles are AWESOME

W

wingman

Completely agree. I hope they can go all the way to the grand final this year.

TheCock

Legend Member
If the eagles win the premiership, free full body massage to the first girl who states they will win the flag this year

T

Tania Admin

:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:

Kicking some serious footy ass!!!

The Eagles

2012 Just keeps getting better!!

:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:​

sexynorm

Foundation Member
No they're not...the Dockers are crap! For my sins I am a (frustrated) Fremantle supporter. Ross Lyon for Mark Harvey...what has changed? This negative defensive play is boring at least under mark Harvey we had games that were more exciting to watch... and I was not a Harvey fan either!

W

WRXXXR

Sack the entire freo coaching panel, the board and get rid of pav and sandi. Start from fresh, Barlow and Fyfe as co captains.

Some of these blokes are on 400k+ contracts plus match fees and if they can't perform they need to go back to playing for the wafl reserves.

I've booked two trips over east to see them play but I'm really contemplating going to watch a better game of footy. Fremantle are a joke and 6 finals in almost 20 years is pathetic.

I'm sick to fkn death of paying good money for seats, food at the games, parking and supporter wear.

Well played by the budgies but!

Happy2

Legend Member
Dont worry WR3XR you get to play Melbourne eventually Lose to them THEN even I will feel for you

forest

Gold Member
Yep, the Eagles are a very good side and are playing some great footy (at the moment), the other three side in my predicted top four are not doing so well: Cats, Pies and my Hawks. All will be well within the eight, maybe top four, by the finals but a much more even year this year.

G

Gentleman

The Eagles have just beaten Collingwood which puts them in the top four!!

A

asianlover696

So what??
It means nothing if they can't beat Hawthorn at the MCG.
If they finish 5th, they might end up playing the Dockers in the first week of the finals, not much of a home ground advantage there.

My_10incher

Silver Member
Eagles are going to get knocked out in the first round of the finals.

Hopefully the Dockers end up doing well in the finals :)

G

Gentleman

Channel 7 cut off the coverage before the players even left the ground!

Polama10

Silver Member
That was frustrating!!
Was keen to see them sing the song in the changerooms!
Hope we can knock off the Maggies!!

Happy2

Legend Member
Well first as a devout Collingwood member I must say I am worried about Saturday night
Second When it comes to big finals the TV provider should always show the song/celebrations There for the fans as well as the players

G

Gentleman

Well first as a devout Collingwood member I must say I am worried about Saturday night
Second When it comes to big finals the TV provider should always show the song/celebrations There for the fans as well as the players

You will be shaking in your boots on Saturday night. Be prepared for disappointment!

All the other games they continued the coverage for about half an hour waffling on about nothing.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
What a weekend........and after the performance of the Western teams..........I ask myself......hehehehe.......a Western final played in Melbourne that would be too good to be true! I bet we would be able to score tickets. ;)

R.xxxxxx

W

WRXXXR

One of your old boys was killed today H2. John mcCarthy from Port Adelaide / collingwood died on end of season vegas trip this morning our time...

F

Farm Boy

What a weekend........and after the performance of the Western teams..........I ask myself......hehehehe.......a Western final played in Melbourne that would be too good to be true! I bet we would be able to score tickets. ;)

R.xxxxxx

Ted Whitten's nightmare THE EASTERN DERBY

Happy2

Legend Member
Yeah ? He was a journey man but seemed one of the nicer guys in the game I suppose most fringe players are
They dont get the superstar/royalty treatment their feet stay on the ground

Wonder if that will be a spur for his old team mates on Saturday

Happy2

Legend Member
I am of the thought ( And it will never happen in my lifetime if ever) A eastern Derby would be Melbourne North Melbourne Grandfinal

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Let's settle on Eastern/Western Derby if it should happen........mmmmmmm........wonder if it is more likely that I win lotto.

R.xxxxxxxx

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
just throwing a spanner in amongst the birds"

GO THE PIES