Well that was....embarrassing

Arcadiahybrid

Silver Member
So decided it was once again time to make the trip down to TBC.
Messaged ahead and booked an hour with Angie as I've heard such good things about her.
Massage was amazing, almost fell asleep twice it was so soothing. Pressure was perfect. Problem was I was so relaxed that even the tease didn't invoke a response. Angie took the time to ensure it was adequately stimulated. Success.
Options were discussed so I thought, get the order with the lot.
Started off well and from changing positions the u thinkable happened, lost steam.
After trying for a while Angie was kind enough to ensure I was satisfied with a HJ.
Laugh away....I'm laughing at how embarrassing it was but my only tip is, don't go to the gym just before and do deadlifts and leg press....takes the steam out of you for what is supposed to be the highlight of the day....*facepalm*
Happy punting gents

Last edited:

Slugger1

Legend Member
Messaged ahead and booked an hour with Angie as I've heard such good things about her.
Massage was amazing, almost fell asleep twice it was so soothing. Pressure was perfect. Problem was I was so relaxed that even the tease didn't invoke a response. Angie took the time to ensure it was adequately stimulated. Success.
Started off well and from changing positions the u thinkable happened, lost steam.
After trying for a while Angie was kind enough to ensure I was satisfied with a HJ.
Laugh away....I'm laughing at how embarrassing it was but my only tip is, don't go to the gym just before and do deadlifts and leg press....takes the steam out of you for what is supposed to be the highlight of the day....*facepalm*
Happy punting gents
Bad luck mate but these things happen. Just get back on the "horse" sooner rather than later to get the confidence back :)

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Mate there has many times when I fought way too many battles back to back like double popping with three girls one at a time on a single visit back when I was a crazy boy. And yup... Even the light sabre ran out of batteries... So don't stress. Happens to more of us more often than you think bro...

may-the-4th-be-with-you-1.jpg

Lingus

Legend Member
Ditto ... :excited: ... thanks so much 'Arcadia...' for stumping up a true account of your experience, which in essence also provides a positive review for Angie and her ability to navigate the vagaries of the human male condition ... ;)

By the way, are her chest puppies as adorable as they likely seem to be in TBC's forum advertising ???

Vauxhall223

Gold Member
Ditto ... :excited: ... thanks so much 'Arcadia...' for stumping up a true account of your experience, which in essence also provides a positive review for Angie and her ability to navigate the vagaries of the human male condition ... ;)

By the way, are her chest puppies as adorable as they likely seem to be in TBC's forum advertising ???
Yes they are I can say from experience

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member

They certainly are and like all adorable puppies, deserve lots of attention.

Arcadiahybrid

Silver Member

They are a decent sizeable feature to enjoy

Helsinkifin

Diamond Member
Happy punting gents
Happens to us all....