• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Well back from holidays So whats the goss Who's been naughty & whos been nice

Happy2

Legend Member
Well back from Germany and surrounds to find Alecia the foxxy one has left us
Good to see the regulars here but what has happened while I was away apart from everyone
complaining of the cold?
Hello
Farmboy
BillyBones
Gentleman
And not forgetting
Perthboy&
Rochelle

Apologies to anyone I forgot

Happy2

Legend Member
....what am I......chopped liver???......lol...... :) ......I hope u had a good time, fella.

Dont worry Mr Fudd I love my chopped liver Lambsfry&bacon tomorrow

Has Italy cooled down? The cool change went through Germany etc recently

Fudd

Foundation Member

....nope, still hot as Hell.....theres been a heat wave going on here (in southern Italy) for the last 2 weeks.... :)

G

Gentleman

Well back from Germany and surrounds to find Alecia the foxxy one has left us
Good to see the regulars here but what has happened while I was away apart from everyone
complaining of the cold?
Hello
Farmboy
BillyBones
Gentleman
And not forgetting
Perthboy&
Rochelle

Apologies to anyone I forgot

You forgot Smiley and Naughty Thoughts!

Happy2

Legend Member
Nah! I believe their world still only revolves around them at the moment So I would only have been intruding

G

Gentleman

I'm led to believe the private function at the Pleasure Lounge tonight is a hens night for someone in particular.

I met both of them last week, they're definitely in their own world and will be for some time to come I think.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Did you bring us back any beers?? Or any stories to tell or are your lips sealed???

Happy2

Legend Member
No beer for you BB Drunk monkey on a scooter? Not unless we want a shot at winning funniest video or something
And no my lips aren't sealed so much as sewn together She was a dom and I forgot the safety word

G

Gentleman

No beer for you BB Drunk monkey on a scooter? Not unless we want a shot at winning funniest video or something
And no my lips aren't sealed so much as sewn together She was a dom and I forgot the safety word

So it was pleasure and pain??

F

Farm Boy

Welcome home H2 and there is just one thing I have to know?

DID YAR WACH THE FOOTY

Happy2

Legend Member
It's, Did you watch the football? Dear Mr Farmboy

And yes I F****n well did Thank you very much for your interest

F

Farm Boy

It's, Did you watch the football? Dear Mr Farmboy

And yes I F****n well did Thank you very much for your interest

Cant understand it H2 when we played them last they were a bunch of girls.

F

Farm Boy

Not bad coming from a bloke who's team has played in 3 finals in 17 years Even Melbourne and Richmond have played more

Nonetheless H2 this year we shall play finals and some but not all, in the bird kingdom look vulnerable .

Happy2

Legend Member
One player out for freo lets say Pavlich and it will be like the real dockers in every port in every nation in the world
One out all out

F

Farm Boy

May be your right H2 . now if I was IC of Freo there would be some late withdrawn players today.

Happy2

Legend Member
I think not FB Save playing silly buggers with the team until they play Melbourne over here. You will want your best side against
North Melbourne

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
And no my lips aren't sealed so much as sewn together She was a dom and I forgot the safety word[/QUOTE]

LOL.......good on you H2.......what happens on tour stays on tour and yes, I can imagine your encounter with the "deutsche Fraulein".
Good to have you back :)

R.xxxxxxx

Happy2

Legend Member
It is rude to shout Mr Boy
And yes I did happen to see the football Chapman Valley lost again

F

Farm Boy

Well if the locale footy team is no good maybe you guys should just swot up about the different ways it is possible to use your fairy flossmachine and then do the basic maintenance on the Showground pick some flowers get ready for the big day early next month.

Happy2

Legend Member
Well we wont have to worry about everyone being at the footy on Sept 8 will we
Well thought out plan by the committee ALWAYS have the show in September

T

Tania Admin

Dont worry Mr Fudd I love my chopped liver Lambsfry&bacon tomorrow

Welcome back from your holiday. :)

Lambs Fry and Bacon, yummo, one of my favourite foods.