• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Welcome to Langtrees Hair and Beauty

T

Tania Admin

A big Welcome to Langtrees Hair and Beauty

We are lucky enough here at Langtrees to have an in the building beautician available to us, you will find she is charming, friendly and extremely fair priced. So stop in her studio, say hello and see what services she has available.

So lets all make great use of this lovely lady..Lucky us can look our best all the time and at a minimal cost.

Again a big warm welcome

MWAH xoxox

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I hope you support Natacha Langtrees In House Beautican

Natascha has rented a room at langtrees and set up a beautician service for Langtrees ladies, Privates and Clients that want good quality beauty services. She is fantastic at hair extensions and all general beauty services like nails etc etc.

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Welcome Miss Hair & Beauty.....
Mysterious one, please sign on & introduce yourself to us!

I certainly will love to avail myself to some of your services!!

DD xoxo

L

Langtrees VIP 6

Hi DDxoxo,

Thank you for the warm welcome. My name is Natacha and I would like to say that I am not your typical Hair & Beauty beautician. I am a Dynamic exotic ball of creative energy that is extremely passionate about all the elements of Hair, Makeup & Beauty. I have been in my industry for over 20 years and have been very fortunate to have traveled around Australian and overseas to gain most of my skill and expertise.

My Passion has always lead me to the right place at the right time, so I feel so privileged to be able to provide my services to the ladies of Langtrees, private independent and clients alike..As you know most of our ladies are flying from all over the globe and it’s just great to be able to leave behind the stress of being on a long flight and let me pamper you. Or just the convenience of having your Hair, Makeup & Beauty needs available when you come on or leave a shift.

I provide all of your Beauty needs including Hair, Make-up, Nails, Waxing, Facials, Massage plus I provide Products & Accessories.

Also new to Langtrees is my Far Infrared sauna. The benefits of using this type of sauna is endless. So please feel free to come in and try it out!

I look forward to meeting and pampering each and every one of you absolutely gorgeous Ladies.. xxxooo

Last edited by a moderator:

aDel_

Gold Member
I plan on utilising these services so many times!!! specially the sauna!!! ive seen the work Natacha has done when the girls get their photos done and all i can say is simply beautiful creative work. im one to go out there with my makeup when the night calls for it. so i hope you use ur creative flare to all of its creativeness :p

L

Langtrees VIP 6

[SUP]Thank u so much for the beautiful wrap girl.. My creativity comes from having great inspiration around me and I diffenitly have that being the beautician in langtrees.. U lovely ladies are my driving force to my success so thanks for your words of incaragements.. Looking forward to seeing you on ur next booking..:love10:[/SUP]

Sharaz

WL Historian
Gold Member
Hello Girlfriend,
Great to see you doing what you do best. This lovely lady is definitely a dynamo at what she does, if Maryanne didn't pay me such a pittance I would be able to come in and avail myself of your amazing services, I see the girls coming out looking so refreshed and relaxed, I am sooo jealous, anyway I will speak to her about a raise so expect to see me soon. I know you will be a great success. xxx

L

Langtrees VIP 6

Thank u gorgeous Lady..

You know ill look after you.. its nice seeing you again.. pop down sometimes and lets talk beauty.. xxoo