• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

We can’t breath!!

Annabelle Davies

Gold Member
It has dawned on me that men don’t know we can’t breath when a dick is in our mouth!
Front part of the mouth is fine because we can breath through our nose but as soon as it goes towards the throat our larynx thinks it’s food and closes any chance of breathing this cock into our lungs lol!!! Haha
So please let us up for air !!

Historian

What a coqup!
Diamond Member
How did Linda Lovelace do it? For those of you too young, read on...

From wikepedia:

Plot
A sexually frustrated woman, Linda Lovelace (Linda Boreman), asks her friend Helen (Dolly Sharp) for advice on how to achieve an orgasm. After a sex party provides no help, Helen recommends that Linda visit a psychiatrist, Dr. Young (Harry Reems). The doctor discovers that Linda's clitoris is located in her throat, and after he helps her to develop her oral sex skills, the infatuated Linda asks him to marry her. He informs her that she can settle for a job as his therapist, performing her particular oral technique—thereafter known as "deep throat"—on various men, until she finds the one to marry. Meanwhile, the doctor documents her exploits while repeatedly having sex with his nurse (Carol Connors). Linda finally meets a man who can make her happy, agreeing to marry him. The movie ends with the line "The End. And Deep Throat to you all."

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I have never noticed not being able to breath as more focused on the gag reflex. I never hide the fact that I totally love sucking cock and the annoying thing since my spinal problems have got worse the gag reflex sends my back into spasms.

Annabelle Davies

Gold Member
How did Linda Lovelace do it? For those of you too young, read on...

From wikepedia:

Plot
A sexually frustrated woman, Linda Lovelace (Linda Boreman), asks her friend Helen (Dolly Sharp) for advice on how to achieve an orgasm. After a sex party provides no help, Helen recommends that Linda visit a psychiatrist, Dr. Young (Harry Reems). The doctor discovers that Linda's clitoris is located in her throat, and after he helps her to develop her oral sex skills, the infatuated Linda asks him to marry her. He informs her that she can settle for a job as his therapist, performing her particular oral technique—thereafter known as "deep throat"—on various men, until she finds the one to marry. Meanwhile, the doctor documents her exploits while repeatedly having sex with his nurse (Carol Connors). Linda finally meets a man who can make her happy, agreeing to marry him. The movie ends with the line "The End. And Deep Throat to you all."
She must have practiced holding her breath so she could suck to orgasm

MistressBetty

𝓑𝓓𝓢𝓜 𝓐𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Legend Member
Oh god yes. Especially if youre also in a stuffy room, AND a guy is trying to face fuck you.

PSA please let me breathe and ask first if youre going to try force my head down.

MistressBetty

𝓑𝓓𝓢𝓜 𝓐𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Legend Member
Why is a misogynist on this forum again? :p

Pluck a Duck

Fnck a duck!
Bronze Member
If women can do two things at once why can't they have a headache and make love at the same time?