Ways I prevent stealthing

Jasmine Malika

Gold Member
Here’s a few tips from me that I do at work to prevent stealthing if you got any other please share 😊
Tips to prevent stealthing:
  • I personally like putting a cock ring over the the base of the condom. It’s hard to remove a condom when there’s something over it ++ it’s enjoyable for clients too :)
  • Communicating with my clients about each others boundaries
  • Using ribbed condoms or any textured condoms,, using textured condoms is easier to detect if it was removed
And remember if you’ve been stealthed while working there is many agencies that provide support as well as medication like PrEP that can help prevent contracting anything xx

Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member
Here’s a few tips from me that I do at work to prevent stealthing if you got any other please share 😊
Tips to prevent stealthing:
  • I personally like putting a cock ring over the the base of the condom. It’s hard to remove a condom when there’s something over it ++ it’s enjoyable for clients too :)
  • Communicating with my clients about each others boundaries
  • Using ribbed condoms or any textured condoms,, using textured condoms is easier to detect if it was removed
And remember if you’ve been stealthed while working there is many agencies that provide support as well as medication like PrEP that can help prevent contracting anything xx
Oooh I like the cock ring idea, think I’ll put that to use 🤗.

I also like to position myself so I can watch every move. It’s not always possible, but if I have a really off feeling about someone I will avoid positions where I can’t see.

Jasmine Malika

Gold Member
Oooh I like the cock ring idea, think I’ll put that to use 🤗.

I also like to position myself so I can watch every move. It’s not always possible, but if I have a really off feeling about someone I will avoid positions where I can’t see.
Yess !! Also love how the rooms in LT have big ass mirrors sometimes I’ll position myself so I can have a clear view in the mirror !!