Ways I prevent stealthing

Jasmine Malika

Gold Member
Here’s a few tips from me that I do at work to prevent stealthing if you got any other please share 😊
Tips to prevent stealthing:
  • I personally like putting a cock ring over the the base of the condom. It’s hard to remove a condom when there’s something over it ++ it’s enjoyable for clients too :)
  • Communicating with my clients about each others boundaries
  • Using ribbed condoms or any textured condoms,, using textured condoms is easier to detect if it was removed
And remember if you’ve been stealthed while working there is many agencies that provide support as well as medication like PrEP that can help prevent contracting anything xx

baal6007

Foundation Member
Great post!

Also you can use your hand to check if you can't see (eg if they're behind you and have pulled all the way out for a moment)
Just try to be discreet about it, I was with a WL once and every 5 seconds she was putting her hand down there to check it was still on and it just broke immersion and ruined the experience.

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Here’s a few tips from me that I do at work to prevent stealthing if you got any other please share 😊
Tips to prevent stealthing:
  • I personally like putting a cock ring over the the base of the condom. It’s hard to remove a condom when there’s something over it ++ it’s enjoyable for clients too :)
  • Communicating with my clients about each others boundaries
  • Using ribbed condoms or any textured condoms,, using textured condoms is easier to detect if it was removed
And remember if you’ve been stealthed while working there is many agencies that provide support as well as medication like PrEP that can help prevent contracting anything xx

Will Super Glue work?

Jasmine Malika

Gold Member
Just try to be discreet about it, I was with a WL once and every 5 seconds she was putting her hand down there to check it was still on and it just broke immersion and ruined the experience.
I mean checking every 5 seconds would understandably kill the mood,, I like to touch my self, to distract the client that I’m even checking, and from there I can feel if the condom is still there or not