into the rear-view mirror to back out of your parking space and you
notice a
piece of paper stuck to the middle of the rear window. So, you shift
the gear stick back into PARK, unlock your doors and jump out off your
car to remove that paper (or whatever it is) that is
obstructing your view. When you reach the back of your car, that is
when the car-jackers appear out of nowhere, jump into your car and take
off!! Your engine was running, you would have left your purse in the car
and they practically mow you down as they speed off in your car.
BE AWARE OF THIS NEW SCHEME THAT IS NOW BEING USED IN SYDNEY AND
COULD SPREAD ACROSS AUSTRALIA
Just drive away and remove the paper that is stuck to your window
later,
and be thankful that you read this email. I hope you will forward
this to friends and family . A purse contains all identification, and
you certainly do NOT want someone
getting your home address. Especially when they already HAVE your
HOUSE KEYS!!!

Loretta Peters
Dept of Police & Public Safety
Traffic Liaison Services

J

JaM

WOW! I got this email... maybe a year ago..... it just doesn't stop does it???? It makes you think, why da hell do people waste their time doing these sorts of emails???? Scare tactics???? Do they get off on them???? Or are they just sooooo evil that they want to sap away at our sense of comfort in day-to-day living????......

So sad!!!

Anyways..... :) I won't let it get me worried!!!!

xoxoxoxo

M

Mary Anne PA

doesn't matter whether a hoax or not, it pays to be very aware of all these things as anything is possible.

S

Spice Me

funny how fast people claim hoax hoax...

well these pratices have been going on in countries liek south africa for at least 15 years already.
I have been hijacked twice back there, one ending with me shooting an attacker in self defence. The second with us being held at gun point and them trying to shoot us! The last time was when we where approached by a security guard in a complex back in April 2003, to sign the nigh log book. As I took the book from him he put a gun to my head and said out.... not a nice experience.

As for the paper on the window. Well it has been happening in a simular fashion at Perth International airport, with a note saying sorry I bumped your back left door..... you get out to see and they grab you handbag or mobile etc on the seat as you bend down too look... sometimes the guy is there and say "hey I just bumped your door", his female companion makes the grab. Othertimes they in the car near to you loading. We had an attempt on a notebook computer like this in Jan~feb, by our workers.
Simple rules.
1. lock your doors once you in your car.
2. never get out, unless you feel safe and others are around
3. take your keys, for what ever reason you leave your car.
4. When in doubt, look for help.
5. nothing you own id worth yourlife, so if you are cornered give it all, keep your eyes down ( no confrontational contact), back away slowly.

Spice Me.

S

Spice Me

ClubbedMyst said:
WOW! I got this email... maybe a year ago..... it just doesn't stop does it???? It makes you think, why da hell do people waste their time doing these sorts of emails???? Scare tactics???? Do they get off on them???? Or are they just sooooo evil that they want to sap away at our sense of comfort in day-to-day living????......

So sad!!!

Anyways..... :) I won't let it get me worried!!!!

xoxoxoxo

Clubmist... having a gun to your head and another to your partners head, while someone searches you and says if you not got enuff, they'll kill you in no scare tactic...it REAL.
having lost 6 friends and workmates between 1999 and 2003 when I left South Africa, I can tell you it gets very real. Hijackings and violent car theft is just starting here. It may get worse, I hope not. But how many of you drive around, phone, wallet etc..on the seat, doors unlocked, windows wide open...your mind drifting some where else.???? If it fits you, then you a target looking for a hit. Maybe you will be lucky, I hope you always will be lucky, cause you don't want not to be.

ps, if you think I'm kiding, I'll show you pics from my frist hijacking and shooting!!! not for the weak!!!:angry1:

Spice Me

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Life's Experiences!!

After reading of these experiences of yours Spice it makes me realise why you are the person that you are. You've grown up in a very harsh and cruel world as my father did and I think to you "life is to be enjoyed", and you live it to the fullest.

We can't change the past but we can sure make our future brighter and happier with lots of fun, fun, fun..........

SGS :wav:

S

Spice Me

Thanks Suzzie...
but you right the past is gone and the wounds heal fast....

I'll play for tomorrow and enjoy tonight...

We all immortal till we die....

Spice Me
Tony

M

Mary Anne PA

Hey man you South Africans are a rugged bunch lekker leker like a fire cracker.Hey boetie you oaks smark to nie but you do not smark to pay.

Go Well go shell boet!!!

S

Spice Me

caveman said:
Hey man you South Africans are a rugged bunch lekker leker like a fire cracker.Hey boetie you oaks smark to nie but you do not smark to pay.

Go Well go shell boet!!!

jeee wil nyyeee mariaaaaa...lol

Cavies they all think we mad by now boet, nice to know the Clan has come this far... and who pays for a Nye... anyways... it always for free, cheap and stollen...:-X

Spice Me
Tony

M

Mary Anne PA

Spice Me said:
jeee wil nyyeee mariaaaaa...lol

Cavies they all think we mad by now boet, nice to know the Clan has come this far... and who pays for a Nye... anyways... it always for free, cheap and stollen...:-X

Spice Me
Tony

Safe ek se boetie

O

Oscar

Moenie Afrikaans prat nie aseblief !! hi watu hapa apana jua wewe na sema nini!!Baiya(sp) danke meneers. :hello:

Status
Not open for further replies.