• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

w/l sti std knowledge

S

sexnut

Are the w/l taught what to look for? How do they educate themselves?

S

Saige

Magenta come out reguarly to houses and they have up to date info and give advice etc. There is a red book on hand in most places which gives you all the pictures and info you could ever use.

Did you it is a fact...WL have lower rate of STD then norm's/...that is because we practice better standards of health & safe sex then the average person.

xx

P

Perth boy

Magenta come out reguarly to houses and they have up to date info and give advice etc. There is a red book on hand in most places which gives you all the pictures and info you could ever use.

Did you it is a fact...WL have lower rate of STD then norm's/...that is because we practice better standards of health & safe sex then the average person.

xx

You know I am always worried about STD and dont do a lot of full service because of that.
I have had a W/L or two offer un protected BJ that tells me she is not that worried about her saftey or the client. I find that a turn off.
Testing once a month should be a min standard.

S

Saige

The natural BJ is pused by clients more than girls...in my expereince...how turned off do you think we feel when for an hour booking that all a client talks about!!

Question though..if you took a girl home that you met, would you put a condom on when she gave you a BJ....how do you know where and how and how any she has been with.........

Perthboy I understand you may have concerns however I think anyone actively having sex should do the same...as you norm's have more unprotected sex then we do...dont you agaree??

You know I am always worried about STD and dont do a lot of full service because of that.
I have had a W/L or two offer un protected BJ that tells me she is not that worried about her saftey or the client. I find that a turn off.
Testing once a month should be a min standard.

P

Perth boy

Perthboy I understand you may have concerns however I think anyone actively having sex should do the same...as you norm's have more unprotected sex then we do...dont you agaree??

100% agree Saige, but I'm not on the dating seen and appart from a handful of working girls have had the same partner for a long time.
I would never pick a girl up in a pub would rather see a working girl for this reason.