• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

W/L burnout in all it's forms !

Jade_Darling

VIP Companion
Silver Member
Hey Ladies,
Burnout is common among W/L, even when we look after ourselves. I'd like to open up a thread to ask:

How do -you- expérience burnout ?

For me I've found I have a shorter temper with clients, and spend more time daydreaming in a booking. I have little to no interest in sex, at work and in my personal life.

I feel like burnout is différent between girls, so by discussing it I hope to validate all kinds of burnout. It's nothing to be ashamed of !

Candice Cruz

Diamond Member

:happy: All smiles~

Candice Cameron
WL @ Langtrees VIP Canberra | 0431 923 756
Twitter | Instagram

lonelyman

Gold Member
One example of a burnout is when you desire more and more drugs and/or alcohol to get through the day. It's also called addiction.

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
One example of a burnout is when you desire more and more drugs and/or alcohol to get through the day. It's also called addiction.

I was seeing Adelaide's local treasure Justine for over 12 years and she wouldn't touch either of those things while she was working as you " have to have your wits about you".