Virginity. I Have Some Questions

Jacqui Luxe

Enjoying the weather and company in Darwin!
Gold Member
As everyone else has said, I don't think the vast majority of people these days care at all about it at all. As far as virgins and working girls go, when I have a client who sees me for their first time I tend to be a bit more 'gentle' and patient :)

Toofierce

Gold Member
Late bloomer, lost mine at 19.
I think loosing your virginity can be so nothing special, if you choose it to be.

My girlfriend and I lost our together. A bit like a scene out of an American high school movie, we had held out together till we were both ready. Then the flood gates opened sex was two, three, four times a day after that.

Osman

Gold Member
Back when I was 17, it was a big deal for a guy. "Lose" virginity is a curious term, people these days can't wait to give it away.

0ld dog

Bronze Member
Can't really remember 18 I think, Can still remember with who though.
Give me experience any day. Way more fun 😜

S

SilverSurfer44

some women still act worse than one.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Night Owl Ciao

Hmmm, vaginal virgins? Maybe,,,possibly a Greek girl?🤔
Many years ago I met a lovely Greek girl at a nightclub in Northbridge...
I was totally & utterly unaware of the Greek custom of no er um frontal intercourse before marriage until then 😯

Osman

Gold Member
Many years ago I met a lovely Greek girl at a nightclub in Northbridge...
I was totally & utterly unaware of the Greek custom of no er um frontal intercourse before marriage until then 😯

I had a Greek girlfriend many years ago, and there was definitely no sex. Hadn't considered the alternative though, I just thought no sex meant no sex :)

S

SilverSurfer44

My FWB pal is a real dickhead at times. Other times shes fine, a virgin couldn't be a bigger dickhead, I'd rather a virgin than a dickhead

SAO26.2

Wiink. I'll Do the Rest
Gold Member
It's true that virginity isn't something people fight duels at dawn to protect anymore, and that's for the best. But, the first time you have sex is a big deal, and it's better if it's a good experience than a bad one.