Violet massage

Ntlad

Silver Member
Had a fantastic experience here at violets. Best AMP I've been to in Darwin. Walked in and felt very clean and crisp.

Got into room, nice big massage table and spacious room, well lit. I began to take clothes off and said half an hour and paid 100. From this I said "full service?" And she smiled and lay me down.

She left room as I got settled and came back after a min. Her English was great, she was bit older and plump but sexy smile. Cheeky.

Massage started, felt very professional. Good deep back shoulder and leg massage. At about the 15 min mark the hint of play with my balls that was more sensual.

She asked me to roll over and got me hard with soft touch sensual nipple play and rubbing my chest hair and pecs. She gave me lots of eye contact and asked me to fuck her while I rubbed her pussy. She felt very wet naturally and tight... She put Condom on and jumped on... She bounced for a few minutes till I got her on her knees. Did doggy for a few minutes before I got her on her back. This was great. Good eye contact while I really built up a rythm. I rubbed her clit while in this position and blew a massive load in (condom) her. She cleaned me up with wipes and she said next time I come there will be a younger slimmer girl for me.

Great experience. Dignified. Good massage. Good healthy fun sex (for both of us) and I dropped a huge load.

Happy 😃

A

Albany

Had a fantastic experience here at violets. Best AMP I've been to in Darwin. Walked in and felt very clean and crisp.

Got into room, nice big massage table and spacious room, well lit. I began to take clothes off and said half an hour and paid 100. From this I said "full service?" And she smiled and lay me down.

She left room as I got settled and came back after a min. Her English was great, she was bit older and plump but sexy smile. Cheeky.

Massage started, felt very professional. Good deep back shoulder and leg massage. At about the 15 min mark the hint of play with my balls that was more sensual.

She asked me to roll over and got me hard with soft touch sensual nipple play and rubbing my chest hair and pecs. She gave me lots of eye contact and asked me to f**k her while I rubbed her pussy. She felt very wet naturally and tight... She put Condom on and jumped on... She bounced for a few minutes till I got her on her knees. Did doggy for a few minutes before I got her on her back. This was great. Good eye contact while I really built up a rythm. I rubbed her clit while in this position and blew a massive load in (condom) her. She cleaned me up with wipes and she said next time I come there will be a younger slimmer girl for me.

Great experience. Dignified. Good massage. Good healthy fun sex (for both of us) and I dropped a huge load.

Happy 😃
A very nice time was had by all and the promise of more to cum! Win win

Luckypete 08

Legend Member

She asked me to roll over and got me hard with soft touch sensual nipple play and rubbing my chest hair and pecs. She gave me lots of eye contact and asked me to f**k her while I rubbed her pussy. She felt very wet naturally and tight... She put Condom on and jumped on... She bounced for a few minutes till I got her on her knees. Did doggy for a few minutes before I got her on her back. This was great. Good eye contact while I really built up a rythm. I rubbed her clit while in this position and blew a massive load in (condom) her. She cleaned me up with wipes and she said next time I come there will be a younger slimmer girl for me.

Happy 😃
Sounds good and i might try here when im back there in March 22 could you tell.me the name of the lady you had please Ntlad

HossGeorge

Bronze Member
Has anyone been here recently? What are the girls like? Hoping for someone a bit younger than the Mid 40s girls at Coolie.