• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Venus men’s spa Seminyak

Thick meat

Gold Member
Had a look to see if Flame had reopened, and it directed me to their new premises. Thought I’d give it a try.
Got there just after opening time, and there was already a few guys waiting inside. When it came to my turn there was only 2 girls left, so I chose 1 from the pictures. Put all my stuff in the locker, and was led to the room where she was waiting. I was pleasantly surprised, she looked better than the picture. Attractive, young, and nice firm tits (real).
She undressed me, led me to the shower, then gave me a really erotic rub down in the shower. Dried off, got on the bed, then had a lovely hour of b2b.
I’d paid on my card and got the notification that I’d been charged $93. Absolute bargain.
Highly recommend if you’re in Bali.
 
Back
Top