• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Valid Excuse For Turning Up To Work Late

GeechyDan

Silver Member
I believe that the following excuse should be widely accepted & recognized by employer's as a valid reason for a very rare display of tardiness or running an hour or so late that one may infringe on an occasion or two.....
"Sorry Boss Was Absolutely Getting Thrashed (or dishing out the thrashing!) & I Lost All Sense Of Time, My Apologies I'll Set My Alarm Next Time" (Ps This Excuse Is Null & Void For W/L's On The Job & Have Gone OverTime :D)
Just Putting It Out There.....

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
I believe that the following excuse should be widely accepted & recognized by employer's as a valid reason for a very rare display of tardiness or running an hour or so late that one may infringe on an occasion or two.....
"Sorry Boss Was Absolutely Getting Thrashed (or dishing out the thrashing!) & I Lost All Sense Of Time, My Apologies I'll Set My Alarm Next Time" (Ps This Excuse Is Null & Void For W/L's On The Job & Have Gone OverTime :D)
Just Putting It Out There.....

Haha this sounds like a damn good excuse!! Maybe I'll try it out, reckon it'll work? Lol ;)

GeechyDan

Silver Member
Haha this sounds like a damn good excuse!! Maybe I'll try it out, reckon it'll work? Lol ;)

I recon... Specially If you claim that it was in aid of "getting ya hours up in the pilot seat" so as to improve client satisfaction ;)

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
...I thought this was going to have something to do with hunting Krispy Kremes...>.>

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
I recon... Specially If you claim that it was in aid of "getting ya hours up in the pilot seat" so as to improve client satisfaction ;)

Haha yes! I'm always trying to improve my service lol ;) It's not my fault if it goes overtime haha :p