Valentine’s Day Gets Xmybox Sex Toys Break

R

Robin

Online sex toys retailer Xmybox embraced a new sales peak with an increase of 68% upon the looming Valentine’s Day and will hopefully continue its already remarkable performance.

New York, NY (Vocus/PRWEB) January 19, 2011
While intoxicating chocolates, rosy flowers and sweet love prose, the old witnesses of faithful love are flying everywhere, sex toys are favorably welcomed among lovers in this coming Valentine's Day. Xmybox, an online sex toy store, offered a Valentine special including a variety of packages and free shipping for any purchase over $39, which created a sales golden age. The traffic shoots up with 45 orders and revenue exceeded $3000 per day.
With growing attention to sexual pleasure and moreover a quality life experience, sex toys have enjoyed an unprecedented prevalence. According to a study from The Journal of Sexual Medicine, vibrator use among women is common, associated with health-promoting behaviors and positive sexual function. Statics showed that use rate is as high as 52.5%. That partly indicated the popularity of sex toys and explained great fortunes made from them. Xmybox, one of the most popular online sex toy retailers, also gets the share.
Ever since its foundation, Xmybox has defined its products as to deliver pleasure to every door and let users enjoy pleasure anywhere. The Droplet Series, featuring 6 vibration patters, 8 speeds, remote control, water proof and portability, is a good example. Droplet remote vibrating egg allows pleasure to drop in anytime and anywhere. It can be easily carried whether in the office, at home or travel. Droplet has been top seller on Xmybox for the past three months. It’s on sale now for V-day.
“Xmybox exists in delivering pleasure and making you enjoy pleasure anywhere,” said Tom Cruise, marketing director of Xmybox.“ A brand new life experience is exactly where it originated and what we’ve been devoted to all these years. I really count myself lucky to see the sturdy growth of Xmybox as it also brings me much pleasure during my work, no less than it does for my customers.”
Talking about the Valentine’s Day campaign, Tom also expressed his great joy. “We’ve been blessed during the last Christmas holidays. And for Valentine's Day, we plan to share this with everybody, single or not. You see, love is not just for couples; it is for all of us.”
For more information, please visit xmybox.com
About Xmybox.com
Xmybox.com is one of the most popular online stores whose main products are adult products for both men and women. With the ideal of seeking for better life experience, Xmybox.com is making every effort to provide their best services to global consumers. With Ultra-Zone, Fun-Zone and OTZTOYS launched for users of different ages, Xmybox invariably spares no effort to make the brand perfect and impeccable. Particularly after its debut in 14th Venus International Erotic Trade Fair in Berlin and 2011 AVN Adult Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas, Xmybox managed to reach a new height of international reputation and not disappointingly developed a large number of fans in pursuit of adult entertainment.