• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

UPDATING PHOTOS FOR LANGTREES PROFILE ❀️

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
Wearing desighner labels yesterday, borrowed & thanks to Mrs Langtrees ❀ for my photo shoot to update my Langtrees VIP profile made me feel amazing! Thanks to Ria for hair & makeup xxπŸ‘—πŸ‘’πŸ§£πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ§€.
Mrs Langtrees, loves classy elegant outfits, especially on mature wowmen. Like my self. Loved experimenting with different looks, wearing some of Marianne's luxury outfits for the photo shoot I did yesterday with two other beautiful girls.
I must say, you feel different wearing them! The cut & material you can not compare to cheaper desighnes.The way the tailoring & lining is done, the clothes fall differently on you body, so your figure is accentuated in all the right places.The material feels luxurious.
due to the quality. The initial outlay of $ would be more. In long run less $ as the clothes would last for years if cared for properly & you purchase classic pieces that do not date.
I am off shopping next week at one of Marianne's favourite shops. Can't wait !πŸ‘—πŸ‘’

Tell me guys do you agree a mature woman looks more appealing & sexy dressing more elegant & classy?!

Katrina kiss πŸ’‹ 😘

Last edited:

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Wearing desighner labels yesterday, borrowed & thanks to Mrs Langtrees ❀ for my photo shoot to update my Langtrees VIP profile made me feel amazing!πŸ‘—πŸ‘’πŸ§£πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ§€.
Mrs Langtrees, loves classy elegant outfits, especially on mature wowmen. Like my self. Loved experimenting with different looks, wearing some of Marianne's luxury outfits for the photo shoot I did yesterday with two other beautiful girls.
I must say, you feel different wearing them! The cut & material you can not compare to cheaper desighnes.The way the tailoring & lining is done, the clothes fall differently on you body, so your figure is accurated in all the right places.The material feels luxurious.
due to the quality. The initial outlay of $ would be more. In long run less $ as the clothes would last for years if cared for properly & you purchase classic pieces that do not date.
I am off shopping next week at one of Marianne's favourite shops. Can't wait !πŸ‘—πŸ‘’

Tell me guys do you agree a mature woman looks more appealing & sexy dressing more elegant & classy?!

Katrina kiss πŸ’‹ 😘

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member

Absolutely Katrina! :)

Always have an eye on younger ladies but I really, truly enjoy the sight of a mature lady finely dressed for an evening out or elegantly practical dressed for a day in the office.

Mature lady in lovely lingerie. Hell yeah! 😍

LongHair

Legend Member
Wearing desighner labels yesterday, borrowed & thanks to Mrs Langtrees ❀ for my photo shoot to update my Langtrees VIP profile made me feel amazing! Thanks to Ria for hair & makeup xxπŸ‘—πŸ‘’πŸ§£πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ§€.
I must say, you feel different wearing them! The cut & material you can not compare to cheaper desighnes.The way the tailoring & lining is done, the clothes fall differently on you body, so your figure is accurated in all the right places.The material feels luxurious.

Katrina kiss πŸ’‹ 😘
Absolutely! classy is always sexy!, you have an amazing figure and an elegant outfit would only enhance your natural curves. I can hardly wait to see the new photo's 😘

Llywelyn81

I must say, you feel different wearing them! The cut & material you can not compare to cheaper desighnes.The way the tailoring & lining is done, the clothes fall differently on you body, so your figure is accentuated in all the right places.The material feels luxurious.

Katrina kiss πŸ’‹ 😘
Definately agree but more importantly it is how it makes you feel too. Hope to see the photos soon 😘