Mate01

Bronze Member
I don't think you've been a teen if you weren't insecure about it at some point. I know I'm 18, but 4.9 inches (erect) seems a little small. But I don't think I've ever seen a change since I was like 12 or 13, it's forever been that big, whilst I've continued to grow. I have always felt insecure about it. I am not obese, or am overweight. Should I see a doctor? Should I expect any more growth? Or is it fine?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
It is fine and the average for all nationalities,its not size but technique that matters so being so young do not stress and the forum can help teach you its about technique.

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
I don't think you've been a teen if you weren't insecure about it at some point. I know I'm 18, but 4.9 inches (erect) seems a little small. But I don't think I've ever seen a change since I was like 12 or 13, it's forever been that big, whilst I've continued to grow. I have always felt insecure about it. I am not obese, or am overweight. Should I see a doctor? Should I expect any more growth? Or is it fine?

Welcome to the Forum Mate01.

The average Penis size across the world is 5.1 inches.
Considering you're still 18 you will continue to grow into your teens.
Some studies have found the penis will know reach its full length till 21 years of age.

Despite all the myths out there you may hear or read, a guy actually can’t change the size of his penis. Exercise, special diets, or vitamins do not make the penis grow faster or bigger.

Most guys worry about their penis size WAY too much. When it comes it penises, viva la difference!

Matt C Harlots

Legend Member
Gday Mate01

As many people say size doesn't matter, Which is so true! its all about Technic and style, Alot of guys get hung up (mind the pun) on the size of the penis to arouse or please a woman,
Don't forget its not all about your Penis, you have a tongue and hands, Touching, Licking etc can be alot more powerful then any Penis can be, more intimate and fun if worked properly,

aaron.lee

Legend Member
If its too long it becomes harder for your lady to deep throat.
It is likely to grow into your mid 20s.
Smaller means a harder erection.

Saguaro

Silver Member
A couple ideas here from the bodybuilding community, but first it is important to note that you should never take medical advice from strangers on the internet. That said ask a doctor to give you Clomiphene Citrate (50mg). That's an estrogen blocker which will boost your testosterone. Cycle 30 days on, 30 days off and see what happens. Also, you can ask about Human Growth Hormone injections or if that's too expensive, you can trigger your pituitary gland to produce it at night during sleep by taking a large dose of a readily available amino acid called L-arginine (cheap stuff).

Pluck a Duck

Fnck a duck!
Bronze Member
You know why Princess Diana was disappointed with Prince Charles on their wedding night?
She found out not all rulers are 12 inches long!