• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Unprofessional service

Oscarau67

New Members
I arranged a time with the lady in the attached photo only to get to the street location (not the house address) and asked to wait which I did. After about 10mins I texted to see what the problem was and she asked for another 10mins. After 30 mins I drove home, then about 45mins after my booking time she texted me back to ask if I was still there. My answer was a polite no and then I blocked her number. Unbelievable how rude someone could me.
Photo below of Zsenia who operates in the Como suburb of Perth fyi.
 

Attachments

  • 1000028813~3.jpg
    1000028813~3.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 76
I arranged a time with the lady in the attached photo only to get to the street location (not the house address) and asked to wait which I did. After about 10mins I texted to see what the problem was and she asked for another 10mins. After 30 mins I drove home, then about 45mins after my booking time she texted me back to ask if I was still there. My answer was a polite no and then I blocked her number. Unbelievable how rude someone could me.
Photo below of Zsenia who operates in the Como suburb of Perth fyi.
Oscar, Oscar, Oscar.....sounds like you are new to this . Don't worry its gets easier to pick the fakes with experience. You wouldnt have met the chick in the photo anyway.
 
Back
Top