• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Ungrateful & Lazy?

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
Does anyone ever wonder how certain people always have problems with life & yet they always seem to convince themselves it's everyone else's fault? We are all to blame & they have no responsibility? How do there brains work?

S

Saige

When you are constantly saying "everyone" else all the time you HAVE to stand back and say....is it me!!!!

Negativity....YUK!!!!

xx

L

LuffG50+

Yes I couldn't agree with these remarks more. I guess that's why working girls with names that begin with "sexy" should be more careful about who they say they're going to start a war with.

To many flies on the wall to be boasting.

S

Saige

You manifest your own positivity or negativity....what ever you put out to the universe you get back 3 fold:notworthy
xx

Happy2

Legend Member
The world owes me a living is a rotten attitude But unfortunately it seems to be all to common now
I dont think it helps now when kids at school never fail now It seems there is always
a out for them and it leads them to think the real world will be just as kind

viper

Gold Member
"Does anyone ever wonder how certain people always have problems with life & yet they always seem to convince themselves it's everyone else's fault? We are all to blame & they have no responsibility? How do there brains work? "

I call this the fatty attitude most fat people have this attitude. The its to hard its not my fault.

Happy2

Legend Member
Hi happy I hope you are happy too
And Viper I'm a skinny sod So is that because I'm lazy? Too lazy to drive to Maccas
or KFC?Or Is it because I work for a living like the majority out there.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Reality along with all it's details is created by one self. Even the bits we don't like.

This unavoidable process is more mathematical than superstitious.

Some embrace this as a gift and enjoy the beauty. Others resist it as a curse and endure the consequences.

Fudd

Foundation Member
I call this the fatty attitude most fat people have this attitude. The its to hard its not my fault.

....really???......there are also a lot of people who are slim, fit or carry minimal excess weight who also have this attitude....so how does one define this as a "fatty attitude"?

A

Alecia the Foxx

....really???......there are also a lot of people who are slim, fit or carry minimal excess weight who also have this attitude....so how does one define this as a "fatty attitude"?

Yes, I agree, Fuddster. More sweeping generalisations ::)

H

Halfclover

If a person is not happy when they look at themselves (not just physically) they seem to like to project the issues they have onto someone else - ie. It's xxx's fault that I.... Primarily I think this is driven by the fear of having to confront how they behave and accept that they are responsible for the things that happen to them.
Mind you, bad things do happen to good people all the time but we all have a choice with how we deal with those things - blaming others just leaves us in that place, no opportunity theremto dig ourselves out while we think that way.