• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Ultimate throat face fucking specialist?

MojitoSundowner

Legend Member
I’ll start this post by saying I’ve got absolutely no affiliation with this lady and haven’t seen her - yet! but contacted her after seeing her recent advert on Locanto about her upcoming tour to Perth that’s scheduled for December (it’s feeling like a long time to wait already!).
This could be a great opportunity for those of us that want to experience a true porn style deep throat and face fucking session.
From the photos and videos she’s already sent me, she is absolutely the real deal. She wants it harder, faster and deeper than you can give it, whether she’s on her knees, or on her back she wants those balls smashing her face pulling you in harder. Clearly all her energy comes from a high protein diet 😁
Her communication is great and she clearly loves providing this type of service. She is oral only, no full service. In her words “who needs full service when you can fuck my mouth like a cunt”.
I’m looking forward to her visit and I’m sure she will tick a box for others that want to try this type of bucket list experience and definitely plus points from me for being a delicious ebony lady. I don’t think she will disappoint.

 
Back
Top