St3ff
Silver Member
Here in Ubud for a few days before going down to Seminyak. Tried messaging a few Locanto ads. via whatsapp but no reply, michat wont download on my phone and wechat shows nothing near by so i turned to tinder.
Ive paid for tinder so i can see the "Likes" and ive recieved hundreds!!
Unfortunately/fortunately most of the likes are girls from kuta/seminyak/denpasar so a fair drive away (as i mentioned ill be there Sat onwards anyway
) and the one indo girl close to Ubud i connected with is outcall only but as im sharing a villa i cant host. I have also had a lot of russian and african girls "like me" which im not too keen on...very beautiful but no doubt come with a hefty price tag and im here for the Indonesian chicks anyway.
So i did what others have mentioned in the past and asked a taxi driver, in this case a Grab scooter driver. I just asked him "do you know anywhere close that does sexy massage not too expensive?" He straight up says "yeh do u mean like prostituion?" (im pissing myself at this
) as i wasnt going until the following day he shows me on google maps the location and tells me to look for a "driver" there waiting out the front with some piercings and he will help....i tip the man and he's on his way, champion!
Upon arrival i cant find the piercings guy so i head into what seems to be an old hotel or possibly still is? Was very run down and dodgy as fuck but kinda exciting, as i entered i could hear girls laughing and giggling up stairs so i headed up. Here i met to my surprise 3 pretty good looking girls! 2 were the usual short curvy indos probably early to mid 30's and the 3rd was a slim young little hottie with braces looks 18/19 but tells me shes 25, all quite chatty and friendly. Anyway i choose the younger girl and after a bit of bartering which started at $1.5mil rupiah for 1 hour with massage and sex we agree on $500k rupiah but for 30mins just sex no massage and head into a room.
In the room we both wash but she's not so chatty now, she starts with bj which is terrible, like it was her 1st time?, no touching allowed either and only goes for a minute before shes wanting to move on to sex, so we do. I convince her to get on top, shes got a great pair natural tits not huge, a good handful with beatiful nipples - but im not allowed to suck them! i pick up a strange vibe like shes not too keen and shes just wanting to get on her back maybe it was cos im "Bule" im not sure? (Im not the worst looking bloke) - im sure shes seen worse haha - anyway she flips onto her back and is just a starfish...fucksakes! I continue on for a while and then turn her over into doggy position for a bit before finishing.
It was a fun experience which didn't cost a great deal and im glad I settled on 30mins as i cant imagine the massage being too enthusiastic either. This has got me thinking now that when I goto Seminyak I might be best looking at freelancers closer to 30yrs old with more experience and hopefully more enthusiasm?
Anyway if you got this far sorry for long-winded post haha I'm certainly no Hunter S. Thompson so don't come at me for my grammar etc and I could have squeezed a few more paragraphs in about tinder...maybe another post
p.s If you want location buy me a beer
Cheers

Ive paid for tinder so i can see the "Likes" and ive recieved hundreds!!
Unfortunately/fortunately most of the likes are girls from kuta/seminyak/denpasar so a fair drive away (as i mentioned ill be there Sat onwards anyway
So i did what others have mentioned in the past and asked a taxi driver, in this case a Grab scooter driver. I just asked him "do you know anywhere close that does sexy massage not too expensive?" He straight up says "yeh do u mean like prostituion?" (im pissing myself at this
Upon arrival i cant find the piercings guy so i head into what seems to be an old hotel or possibly still is? Was very run down and dodgy as fuck but kinda exciting, as i entered i could hear girls laughing and giggling up stairs so i headed up. Here i met to my surprise 3 pretty good looking girls! 2 were the usual short curvy indos probably early to mid 30's and the 3rd was a slim young little hottie with braces looks 18/19 but tells me shes 25, all quite chatty and friendly. Anyway i choose the younger girl and after a bit of bartering which started at $1.5mil rupiah for 1 hour with massage and sex we agree on $500k rupiah but for 30mins just sex no massage and head into a room.
In the room we both wash but she's not so chatty now, she starts with bj which is terrible, like it was her 1st time?, no touching allowed either and only goes for a minute before shes wanting to move on to sex, so we do. I convince her to get on top, shes got a great pair natural tits not huge, a good handful with beatiful nipples - but im not allowed to suck them! i pick up a strange vibe like shes not too keen and shes just wanting to get on her back maybe it was cos im "Bule" im not sure? (Im not the worst looking bloke) - im sure shes seen worse haha - anyway she flips onto her back and is just a starfish...fucksakes! I continue on for a while and then turn her over into doggy position for a bit before finishing.
It was a fun experience which didn't cost a great deal and im glad I settled on 30mins as i cant imagine the massage being too enthusiastic either. This has got me thinking now that when I goto Seminyak I might be best looking at freelancers closer to 30yrs old with more experience and hopefully more enthusiasm?
Anyway if you got this far sorry for long-winded post haha I'm certainly no Hunter S. Thompson so don't come at me for my grammar etc and I could have squeezed a few more paragraphs in about tinder...maybe another post
p.s If you want location buy me a beer
Cheers