Maybe back then, U therapy took over about 12-15 months ago , prices are pretty standard / going rates around the $120- 150 for BS service / $200 FS etc.sorry not been there for years, price went crazy north and over charging
I went to the one in Craigie U therapy about a week ago. I went for the $100 special and got a covered blowjob for an extra $50 and she pulled her top down showing her boobs which were adequate. Not gonna say which chick it was as I think I got a cheap blowjob and I don't want other's low balling her. Also she offered nude for the included hand job for $50 but I declined. I think she was going for the hug and kiss at the end but I wasn't expecting it so she canned the idea I think. She would have been around 30 years old.Hi all, any feedback on this place? Looking for a decent massage and HJ/BJ…not FS.
See Sky for her massage and bodyslide, she is great, I saw her only two weeks agoHi all, any feedback on this place? Looking for a decent massage and HJ/BJ…not FS.
You should let the management knowAnd it’s not the first time either![]()
We have noted your comments above and apologise for these delays, especially as you had booked , and will try our very best to improve in this area. We are pleased though to hear that you had a good time with Julie and SkyOk thanks will do![]()
The reason it's a 'delay' is entirely because a booking was made for a certain time !!We have noted your comments above and apologise for these delays, especially as you had booked , and will try our very best to improve in this area. We are pleased though to hear that you had a good time with Julie and Sky
I agree with your frustrations and it is annoying, however, if they knock back the walkin, and you don't turn up (not saying you would), they miss out on 2 bookings, not just one.The reason it's a 'delay' is entirely because a booking was made for a certain time !!
and respectfully as I can be , "trying" to improve on this level of service is treating us $$men poorly , IMO.
That is crap, white knight nonesense. If all businesses treated their booked customers like this they would lose their regulars, gain a bad reputation and eventually go out of business. If a business is overly concerned with customers not honouring their bookings and if they believe that the risks of bookings not showing up outweighs the revenue certainties of legit bookings then the answer is simple, just don't accept bookings, have a walk in only policy. This is the approach of some restaurants. Alternatively, text the customer to confirm a booking before a session. A business accepting walkins when they already have a booking is dishonest and imposes costs on the customer who did the right thing. Rather than justifying it, they deserve to go out of business.I agree with your frustrations and it is annoying, however, if they knock back the walkin, and you don't turn up (not saying you would), they miss out on 2 bookings, not just one.
They have a business to run.
I never book because I've been stuffed around numerous times for this reason.
It is not just this AMP, it's industry wide.