• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Tried anything new lately?

T

Tania Admin

Being the naturally inquisitive lady I am, and always up for learning new things, I'm kind of curious as to whether anyone has tried anything new lately that they would be willing to share with the rest of us?

Jarum27

XXXXXXXXXX
Silver Member
Well...i wouldnt say TRIED but im learning Romanian. Why?? F**k knows!! Just random!! :)

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Well...i wouldnt say TRIED but im learning Romanian. Why?? F**k knows!! Just random!! :)

Wow.....that is a rather interesting choice of language. Bet it is a rather difficult language to learn. Just out of curiosity..........how far advanced are you?

R.xxxxxxxx

P

Perth boy

Being the naturally inquisitive lady I am, and always up for learning new things, I'm kind of curious as to whether anyone has tried anything new lately that they would be willing to share with the rest of us?

Well it's just about time to punt again and I'm not trying something new but have my sights on someone new. Maybe she can show me something new! Lol

Jarum27

XXXXXXXXXX
Silver Member
Wow.....that is a rather interesting choice of language. Bet it is a rather difficult language to learn. Just out of curiosity..........how far advanced are you?

R.xxxxxxxx

I would still consider myself a beginner bcos im learning thru audio and books...so im not familiar with the slangs, lingo and stuff. Dont think ill be able understand if couple of romanians are having a conversation between themselves. I need a romanian fren to practice with. You know any romanian?? :)

By the way...its not that difficult to learn. Once you understand how the grammar works..its all good. The pronunciation isnt that difficult as well. I tried learning german before but i found it hard to pronounce the words.....so kinda lost interest after a while. :(

Happy2

Legend Member
Well I tried something new myself this morning I think my Father called it Hard Work
Well I have tried it once and you can stick it

P

Perth boy

Well I tried something new myself this morning I think my Father called it Hard Work

Happy at our age hard work is just to hard. I thought you knew that.

Buzz

Foundation Member
well it may be a little "vanilla" but baby step. I recently tried blindfolds, then some a samll lether "flogger" which I slowly and very lightly drapped over my girlfriends legs hips stomach and then breasts. then touching her face. I continued this for about 5 minutes then a got a set of beaded necklace. and drapped over her whole body. The whole sensual expereince was very arousing for both of us. For me it was to see the pleasure she was having from what was unknown object drapping over her with out touching her fun bits. It was sensual and a tease which kept increasing in intensity.
From simple object around house and in teh kitchen draw theres lots of fun things that can be used.
At the end of out play we both were very fulfilled and looking forward to the next playtime.

G

Gentleman

A hard days work never killed anyone but you wouldn't want to risk it would you.

Happy2

Legend Member
Yep hard work is a killer I couldn't even enjoy my quart of whiskey and beers or even my cigarettes Seeing as i was so exhausted
Didn't even have the energy for my usual tasty treat of dripping on toast

Becky70

Silver Member
Wowsa, blindfolds are the absolute best, not knowing where the next touch is or what it is going to be, be it a kiss, a stroke, a nibble, a feather or something else,very erotic and so exciting.... I recently had the pleasure of finding a new mind blowing orgasm whilst on top of my boyfriend as he used an amazing powerful vibrator on my clit, at the same time as entering me... it felt beyond amazing and I cant wait to try that again.... :love10:

P

Perth boy

Wowsa, blindfolds are the absolute best, not knowing where the next touch is or what it is going to be, be it a kiss, a stroke, a nibble, a feather or something else,very erotic and so exciting.... I recently had the pleasure of finding a new mind blowing orgasm whilst on top of my boyfriend as he used an amazing powerful vibrator on my clit, at the same time as entering me... it felt beyond amazing and I cant wait to try that again.... :love10:

Mmmm my sort of gal. lol

Beck have you tried your bf giving you anal while you use you vib inside you and on on your clit. If not well worth a try.

P

Perth boy

Ok so I finaly tried something new I waxed. I have always kept it trimmed but first time waxing. OMG it hurt.

Becky70

Silver Member
Mmmm my sort of gal. lol

Beck have you tried your bf giving you anal while you use you vib inside you and on on your clit. If not well worth a try.

Thanks Perthboy, sounds exciting, I will have to see if he is 'up' for it ;) :D

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Ok so I finaly tried something new I waxed. I have always kept it trimmed but first time waxing. OMG it hurt.

Oh dear.......why did you do it????????? and are you going to do it again?
R.xxxxxx

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
I would still consider myself a beginner bcos im learning thru audio and books...so im not familiar with the slangs, lingo and stuff. Dont think ill be able understand if couple of romanians are having a conversation between themselves. I need a romanian fren to practice with. You know any romanian?? :)

By the way...its not that difficult to learn. Once you understand how the grammar works..its all good. The pronunciation isnt that difficult as well. I tried learning german before but i found it hard to pronounce the words.....so kinda lost interest after a while. :(

Wow that's what I call dedication. Good for you. I have never been good in learning a language thru audio and books. I do need a course to go to once a week like in the old days.
No, sorry don't know a native Romanian speaker........but I do know a German speaker ;) just in case you want to take it up again......

R.xxxxxxx

Buzz

Foundation Member
Becky I can see why you would be wanting to try that again.hmm vibe on your clit and being penetrated. thats got to feel amazing. I would be a very contended chucky if i was doing that to you.I could be free any time for you :)

P

Perth boy

Oh dear.......why did you do it????????? and are you going to do it again?
R.xxxxxx

Well Rochelle I like my girls smooth so thought I would do the same. The girls were talking about it and said guys are wimps so I said I would do it. Don't mind a bit of pain once in a while. Only did the sack and trimmed the hedge. Lol.
Would I do it again Ye sure.

Jarum27

XXXXXXXXXX
Silver Member
No, sorry don't know a native Romanian speaker........but I do know a German speaker ;) just in case you want to take it up again.....

Well...let me get the hang of Romanian first before going back to German. Dont wanna keep switching....might get mixed up with the words ;)
Atleast I know one german speaking person now. Wait...is it going to cost me $400/hr to practice my german? :p

T

Tania Admin

Well...let me get the hang of Romanian first before going back to German. Dont wanna keep switching....might get mixed up with the words ;)
Atleast I know one german speaking person now. Wait...is it going to cost me $400/hr to practice my german? :p

You would be lucky enough to learn the ins and outs of German in more way than one ;)

J

Jessica

Is there any thing NEW under the sun ?? I recon a threesome would be FUN !!!

Fudd

Foundation Member
....driving in Sicily....fair dinkum, the locals are nuts when u consider that an unofficial but accepted road rule is that whoever arrives first at an intersection has right of way.....FFS!!!

whilom

Whilom
Gold Member
A nice bottle of Sittella bubbly (the Traditionale Methode).
Good drop.
Buy from Devine Cellars in Inglewood.

J

Jazzmine

Yup... We're courting like the old days, date four and we've only just passionately kissed.
Adorable.
We decided when we first met that we'd take it slow and get to know each other rather than jump straight in the sack... (MY GOD I WANA JUMP HIS BONES THOUGH!!)