• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Travel 2012

P

Perth boy

Has anyone got travel plans for 2012?

Overseas holidays or maybe work?

Fudd

Foundation Member
Ah Italy. :love10: Where?

Laggo como, milano, venezia, roma, firenze,...?:love10:

....done it....done it....done it.....done it....done it.....and now for Sicily... :)

Fudd, say hi to Monica Bellucci for me! YUMMMMMMMMMMM :love10::icon_blow

....holy cow, you've heard of her????......she's my neighbour at a place I stay at each time I'm back in Italy....................ok, so I'm bullshitting ya.....hahaha :)

asianguy77

Diamond Member
....done it....done it....done it.....done it....done it.....and now for Sicily... :)

....holy cow, you've heard of her????......she's my neighbour at a place I stay at each time I'm back in Italy....................ok, so I'm bullshitting ya.....hahaha :)

Of course. She is my favorite mature MILF YUMMMMM

Monica-Bellucci-monica-bellucci-929380_800_1150.jpg

Although she was stunning in the movie 'Irreversible' the rape scene in the tunnel was hard to watch :(

Demon

Legend Member

Ah, new adventures..............:la::la::la:

la dolce vita :la::la::la:

W

WRXXXR

Bora bora for some sun and NZ for some snow. 10 and 7 days respectively.

Maybe a short trip to Bali if air Asia have some good deals but a bit over SEA. So cheap though

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
5 weeks in Europe.........Germany and an other country.......not sure which one.....maybe Spain or Portugal???????. Any suggestions? I have been to Italy, Denmark, Norway, France, Netherlands, Prague, UK and Belgium. Always nice to escape winter time :love10:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fudd

Foundation Member
5 weeks in Europe.........Germany and an other country.......not sure which one.....maybe Spain or Portugal???????. Any suggestions? I have been to Italy, Denmark, Norway, France, Netherlands, Prague, UK and Belgium. Always nice to escape winter time :love10:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

....Turkey and Greece with a side trip to a couple of the Greek Islands, Rochelle????..... :)

Happy2

Legend Member
I will make hay while the price of hay is good Got 3 hols Planned
Back to New Zealand again
Malaysia in June Do their train trip The Easts version of the orient express
then off to Munich and over the border to Salzburg in August
The year was good paid off the Wankers Sorry Bankers so Enjoy the fruits of my labour

Demon

Legend Member
I will make hay while the price of hay is good Got 3 hols Planned
Back to New Zealand again
Malaysia in June Do their train trip The Easts version of the orient express
then off to Munich and over the border to Salzburg in August
The year was good paid off the Wankers Sorry Bankers so Enjoy the fruits of my labour

Brilliant, no mortgage payments = more travel...:eek:ccasion14

Happy2

Legend Member
...have you been to either city before, H2??

Been to Germany twice now Loved it And like much of Europe you can just hop on a quality train and be in a new country for nix Everything at your doorstep
But finally to your question I was in Munich but it was so brief only two days that it doesn't really count So I will class this as a first
And its not that much dearer than getting to and staying in Malaya really

Happy2

Legend Member
Brilliant, no mortgage payments = more travel...:eek:ccasion14

Not quite no mortgage Demon The family has had the Property for a few generations Its just the cost of farming the land Not the cheapest, outlay wise

Demon

Legend Member
Not quite no mortgage Demon The family has had the Property for a few generations Its just the cost of farming the land Not the cheapest, outlay wise

But more funds available for fun things rather than bankers salaries and bonuses. :la::la::la:

Fudd

Foundation Member

....am in a somewhat similar boat, H2......no mortgage but I work for myself. I don't earn the same amount of money I did as an employee but so long as I have enough to pay the bills, put food on the table and the odd punt.......I take off each year overseas.

I loved both Munich & Saltzburg......when in the latter, make sure you get to go down the salt mines (if they're still open)....brilliant.

Fudd :)

Happy2

Legend Member
....am in a somewhat similar boat, H2......no mortgage but I work for myself. I don't earn the same amount of money I did as an employee but so long as I have enough to pay the bills, put food on the table and the odd punt.......I take off each year overseas.

I loved both Munich & Saltzburg......when in the latter, make sure you get to go down the salt mines (if they're still open)....brilliant.

Fudd :)

Probably showing my ignorance & lack Deutsch but is Sal(t)zburg named
after said mines?

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
MUNICH???????? over-rated........full of Bavarians :nono:..........you guys only like it because of the German beer fest.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy2

Legend Member
Just like I didn't like Rome I have a cute bum and I got sick of those little mammas boys pinching it Must have been the early 80's when I had long hair. Hair even
Or maybe the stilletto's and the mini skirt was a fashion faux pas

Demon

Legend Member
I got funny looks, and some took photos when I walked around Milano in dress shorts and classy sandals.

It was the bare legs and sandals which had them laughing and pointing.

Happy2

Legend Member
I got funny looks, and some took photos when I walked around Milano in dress shorts and classy sandals.

It was the bare legs and sandals which had them laughing and pointing.

I will have to bring you back a pair of lederhosen. You weren't wearing white socks with sandals were you?

Fudd

Foundation Member
I got funny looks, and some took photos when I walked around Milano in dress shorts and classy sandals. It was the bare legs and sandals which had them laughing and pointing.

.....in Lake Como, even the homeless were well dressed.....I was sitting on a park bench having had a sandwich & a cup of soft drink.....some people walked past me and dropped a few coins in MY cup......wtf???....lol... :)

Happy2

Legend Member
.....in Lake Como, even the homeless were well dressed.....I was sitting on a park bench having had a sandwich & a cup of soft drink.....some people walked past me and dropped a few coins in MY cup......wtf???....lol... :)

Wonder how places like your Lake Como, Greece etc will fare with whats happening with Europes finance woes
The world service or similar showed some fairly well dressed people begging in Greece recently

P

Penny

I plan to climb Kiliman Jaro in July for Aminsty International, Just gotta raise another 8G and I'm there....

So Hint Hint.. Nudge Nudge.. Any donations greatly appreciated and all tax deductible :)

Fudd

Foundation Member
Wonder how places like your Lake Como, Greece etc will fare with whats happening with Europes finance woes.

....long story short....they're up the shite. I've been monitoring a real estate website in Italy (in the area near to where I stay)....and prices there have dropped. There was a small 2 bedroom apartment (with a lock up garage) near the beach for less than $200k.

I recall that in the USA when property prices fell, foreigners were snapping up bargains.....so much so, that a law was passed making it difficult for foreigners to buy property. This may also happen in places like Italy & Greece if their mess gets any worse as there may be some bargains to be had if you have some money. :)