• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Toys 4 Boys

J

JaM

I'm really curious what works n what doesn't... I've looked at all sorts of gadgets n stuff 4 men in adultshops but quite frankly.... not having that extra appendage makes it hard for me to know....

I've noticed there are some just for the male stimulation & some that can stimulate both the male & the female....

Any ideas, recommendations, thoughts, experiences guys??????

xoxo
Latina
:)

waxenboy

Foundation Member
Sorry latina the good old fashion hand does it for me and something else only a lady can provide.Sorry she can provide three things oops :hello:

beebs

Foundation Member
Hi Latina, the latex sleaves are pretty good, especially those with ribbing, they are so tight!...add to that a nice comfortable butt plug and you have stimulation overload!

Bad Bobby

Bad Bobby
Foundation Member
A nice soft Lubricant and a soft pair of female hands does it for. Actually works to good and to quick. Bob:3some:

J

JaM

Thanks Waxy, beebs n Bob thanks for your honesty & comments.

My curiosity has been tantilized even more so.

Mmmm all sounding pretty good, but u mean to tell me that all those fancy gadgets I've seen are just there for decoration??? Come on, there's a big enough market for these items ..... someone must have tried something! Cock-rings, Vibrating Cock-Rings, Penis Pumps, Pocket pussies etc etc.... Is it all just a waste or do some of them actually give pleasure???

xoxo
L

S

sintoo

the bunny does it for us

We often use a vibrating cock ring called (I think) the love bunny. or something like that. It doesnt do a lot extra for me but my partner loves it when she is on top.In fact it elervated me from gifted to sex god status in her eyes.As for the gadgets just for guys Ive never been a huge fan partly because guys come so damn easily.Cant beat a warm pussy or arse if you ask me.;D Any way we enjoy together toys like ropes blind folds etc.But hey if in your investigation you find something that works let me know.:headbang:

Bad Bobby

Bad Bobby
Foundation Member
I agree with Sintoo. We have tried the vibrating cock ring and didnt do much for me either. You just cant beat the real thing but always willing to play and experiment hoping to find the ultimate toy. lol. Bob:-X :3some:

69FELIX

well ive had a cock ring b4 and allthow it kept me hard longer i found keeping it natural was more fun besides the more i come the longer i stay harder each time and longer... and i have even been know to have a dry orgasm too so its all fun but each to there own hey.. i would say it was fun but not somethin i would say i do all the time but was good to to experiance... as im open to most things as long as its fun and i forgot no pain(im sook in the area)bring on the fun ooooooooo the fun mmmmmm

Ghost462

Foundation Member
As a male only toy I recommend the FleshLight line of sleeves. having had one for two months it is extremely stimulating...

Ghost

B

babydoll boo

hi guys

i bought my honey (majere) a jelly bull cock ring it vibrates but it has those removable eggs and wow does it pack a punch! then again he just likes the vibrations. hehehe......

F

fazman

Definately go with the fleshlight. We have 72 differant options to choose from. Plus for the couples, grab the ice (clear) fleshlights so your partner gets to enjoy the show :)

T

Tangygirl

We often use a vibrating cock ring called (I think) the love bunny. or something like that. It doesnt do a lot extra for me but my partner loves it when she is on top.In fact it elervated me from gifted to sex god status in her eyes.As for the gadgets just for guys Ive never been a huge fan partly because guys come so damn easily.Cant beat a warm pussy or arse if you ask me.;D Any way we enjoy together toys like ropes blind folds etc.But hey if in your investigation you find something that works let me know.:headbang:

I have heard of that one supposed to be very good and popular. Do the Rings really work?

J

JaM

Excellent! Thanks everyone for your suggestions. We have tried the vibrating cock rings before.. At first it didn't seem to do much for hubby but I guess the next time he tried it the initial "hrrmmmm.... wots this plastic thing gonna do 4 me!?" had dissipated and he enjoyed it immensly... guess its all in the mind wether or not something is gonna work for you or not, regardless wot kind of gimmick it is.

B

BlackDagger_Au

As a male only toy I recommend the FleshLight line of sleeves. having had one for two months it is extremely stimulating...

Ghost

Good 1 Ghost > great for guys or there ladies to use on them when the partner has a headace LOL

Fleshlight.com.au

B

BlackDagger_Au

Just like the real thing lol

Cya

I wonder how many other members on here use a Fleshlight ?

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BlackDagger_Au

Well guys any other Fleshlight users on here ?​

Cya

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I am having enough fun with the universal tool attached to me. No need for any more accessories. Knowing me I would only forget to pick up my other tools on the way out.\
:walk:

viper

Gold Member
Link is broken so has been taken down

Have a look at this one.

T

Tessa

well now, i've heard the rudeboy is great for men.....

so many toys out there so hard to find the right one

good luck with the search xx