• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

To Botox or not to Botox???

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
When a women reaches a certain age do you agree to use botox or not. Please send me some advice. Hoping to hear from most of you. xxxxxx:laughing4

svengali

Foundation Member
Entirely up to you, Jacqui.

Medically, Botox has been around a while and so far has not produced any dire side-effects in regular users. Only drawback, I believe, is the cost and the fact that you have to keep topping it up to keep the wrinkles at bay.

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Hey Jacqui....
I paper bag would work for you.... lol..........
No just joking... You are a stunning women that has held your age so well... I dont think you need it....
Love
Sue
xxxxx

Happy2

Legend Member
Red Jacqui You look like a lady with a ready smile! And a few character lines go with that.
Botox them away and only the mouth smiles It may only be me but personality can be
lost by botox

Tannerone

Gold Member
I prefer everything to be natural. That way, the real 'you' can shine properly.

So, in short, NO Botox!

T

TB

Hi Jacqui,
someone once told me that as long as you have more wrinkles on your fanny than on your face ....you must be looking good. Ha Ha

I will have to pay more attention when you do that special dance...
you know the one with no knickers on!!!!:la:

P

Perth boy

I know a few ladys with it ok more than a few, all 35 to 50 age group. Some look fantastic and others look as if they have extream botox. Moderation is the key dont go over board because its realy noticable. I think if it makes you feel good nothing wrong with it.

svengali

Foundation Member
Thanks to everyone that replied, i'm glad im scared of needles. xxxxxx

Now that is the best reason ever for not having it. I am the world's biggest wuss when it comes to needles. I can put up with them going into my arm or bum but the thought of having them shoved into my face......:eek::eek:

Happy2

Legend Member
svengali Needles are a state of mind My father was always covered in cuts & bruises had scars all over the place He would go white as a sheet waiting for the flu needle.
When he had his hip replacement and had been a day or so in recovery the nurse came in with the pain killing horse needle to look at He rolled over and said "Well? What are you waiting for Jab it in now"
Once your unwell or a bit sore it appears as if they are seen in a totally different light

Tannerone

Gold Member
svengali Needles are a state of mind My father was always covered in cuts & bruises had scars all over the place He would go white as a sheet waiting for the flu needle.
When he had his hip replacement and had been a day or so in recovery the nurse came in with the pain killing horse needle to look at He rolled over and said "Well? What are you waiting for Jab it in now"
Once your unwell or a bit sore it appears as if they are seen in a totally different light

I agree. I am an insulin-dependent diabetic and have to inject myself four times a day. The first few days of this was extemely daunting, but it is now just a part of life. So far I have injected myself around 19,000 times, but I still cringe and can't look when having a blood test (every three months or so). In hospital, it is just a case of being part of the treatment.

Happy2

Legend Member
I agree. I am an insulin-dependent diabetic and have to inject myself four times a day. The first few days of this was extemely daunting, but it is now just a part of life. So far I have injected myself around 19,000 times, but I still cringe and can't look when having a blood test (every three months or so). In hospital, it is just a case of being part of the treatment.

I have a inling to how you originally felt when first injecting My half brother is type 1 also and was given a orange and a syringe and told practise on that
He thought he would never be able to do it to himself But now it
is just part of his daily routine