• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Times are tough & all countries are feeling it

aaron.lee

Legend Member
Times are indeed tough for Aussie families.
The Feds have missed a trick and relied too much on monetary policy.
What we need is some hard core fiscal stimulus to prop up our economy for a couple of years while we wait for the world to pick up.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Cost of living CPI running at a real figure of 3% and between now and 2025 Superannuation contributions will rise from 9.5% to 12% so that means the working people of Australia will have less in their pockets in 2025 than what they have now, unless there are major pay rises which we all know wont happen...

PantySlayer

Self-Proclaimed Peach Connoisseur
Diamond Member
Mayhaps a massage then! Nudie, sensual with corkscrew method and a VERY happy ending with a VERY willing and affectionate me!

Done! I don't need to be asked twice. :)

Hope to find out what a nuru massage feels like in the new year. (Planning to visit Perth, and people here having given you glowing recommendations on the person to visit).

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
No I scored a rental with retired Korean Doctor of banking right next door to the world most expensive piece of real estate Central Park south right opp the horses & carriages you always see on TV got free rides every night when i went downstairs for a ciggy.

TantraShiva

Legend Member
Do you think the sex industry will change to accomodate the shifting economic landscape or will it be extinguished with women not wanting to lower their expectations on current prices?

Pluck a Duck

Fnck a duck!
Bronze Member
Well, quite a few brothels from La Cheries etc have closed due to the economic landscape and aspects of financial (mis?)management. Langtrees has an offer for forum members.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Do you think the sex industry will change to accomodate the shifting economic landscape or will it be extinguished with women not wanting to lower their expectations on current prices?

Buddy this game is the worlds oldest profession its survived world wars actually it created a few, it could withstand a nuclear war and still be alive and well somewhere... Its been around since adam and eve times, it will be the last profession around just before the sun eats the planet up!