Tim Kelly - Eagles

aaron.lee

Legend Member
With Tim Kelly on board, I think an Eagles' GF is almost a certainty.
Being an Eagles' supporter who went thru the hard days when my Team trained in the local park...gosh I am showing my age, but to all the pretty girls out there, I am not really that old, its like winning the premiership now we have fixed up our up and down midfield.
The question is, for Eagles' supporters out there, is TM worth the draft picks given up by the Eagles?
I think so, and I would have thrown the kitchen sink at geelong to get the deal done and concentrate on getting a premiership the next 3 years.
what do you think?, comments from non Eagles' supporters welcome, but no sledging...you barrel dwellers. HAHA, please excuse after a couple of bottles of red.
I wrote all this now I can't post...it asked me for a couple of tags. How hard is it to post???

aaron.lee

Legend Member
Agreed but he hadn't really played hard footy until he started at Geelong a couple of years ago. The Ealges are crying out for midfield who can break the line and try to win a couple of premierships whilst the supporting cast is still there...like poker, its all in rather than waiting for the slow rebuild.

Pluck a Duck

Fnck a duck!
Bronze Member
It's a game (not even a sport) that's played by only one country. These guys should be arrested for being paid so much. Soccer, cricket or rugby, now that's a sport worth paying participants for.

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Re the tags, just remeber to words separate with a comma its good for SEO and search words so should be words from your post.

Pluck a Duck

Fnck a duck!
Bronze Member
I'd bring back Ross Lyon to coach the Eagles. Look what he did to Fremantle - brought them from the finals to oblivion!

A

auzzieboi111

Eagles look good for next year. Looks like Geelong will be up the top for a while yet

smarquin

Diamond Member
I think Geelong might drop off next year. Ablett and Selwood is a year older. Kelly left. Jack Stevens is no certainty. Still no ruckman. Still no forward, hence fell away in the 2nd half of the year.

Happy2

Legend Member
Now Mr Kelly is home Extremely well recompensed
The Eagles will be hoping he doesn't become complacent and lose his hunger

happyman :)

Silver Member
With Tim Kelly on board, I think an Eagles' GF is almost a certainty.
Being an Eagles' supporter who went thru the hard days when my Team trained in the local park...gosh I am showing my age, but to all the pretty girls out there, I am not really that old, its like winning the premiership now we have fixed up our up and down midfield.
The question is, for Eagles' supporters out there, is TM worth the draft picks given up by the Eagles?
I think so, and I would have thrown the kitchen sink at geelong to get the deal done and concentrate on getting a premiership the next 3 years.
what do you think?, comments from non Eagles' supporters welcome, but no sledging...you barrel dwellers. HAHA, please excuse after a couple of bottles of red.
I wrote all this now I can't post...it asked me for a couple of tags. How hard is it to post???

Can you post now? I have tried the day after I joined but same, asked me for two tags. Thought might be coz I was a new member. Thanks

brc

Silver Member
Yep great move, while the flag window is open, make the most of it. Lack of draft picks is an issue for a few years time :p

eagle83

Silver Member
The Eagles should be top 4 again next year, hopefully top 2 because that home ground advantage in finals is massive.

Freeballin

Gold Member
Traded away their future for a mature aged player on 6 years.... let's see but there is only 2 certainties in life and weedcoke Egirls winning 2020 premiership is not one of them