tight foreskin

B

benji

i am not able to pull my foreskin back, i am 18. i was wondering if i can post a picture of how much i can retract it. i want to know it it is severe and if i need to go to the doctor for cream etc.

fifoboy

Gold Member
If you can't pull it back, it's severe enough to go and see a doc and get some options, don't worry about posting pics, just go and do it.
By the way, foreskins are great, keep it if you can, but if it needs to go, it needs to go, go and see a doc.
Good luck.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Now the foreskin is a fashion statement and also one of the great debates. During the Vietnam war soldiers were encouraged to have the snip because then there was less chances of awful fungus diseases.

Well I was cut when a baby and so were my two sons in case we decided to venture into the tropical jungles of the world. However my first son after the operations did a terrible crying tantrum every time we opened his nappy for a few months. He was too young to realize you only need to have it done once because it is not four skins.

My grandson has one and I remembering around thirty two years ago that every two years the experts would change their mind if the snip should be done.

So in a nutshell I believe if you are experiencing discomfort see your doctor. The bad news the cut is more painful when you are older but in the long run it will be less pain.
:walk:

fifoboy

Gold Member
Speaking as an ex Infantry soldier who has worked in some pretty dirty jungles in Borneo, East Timor and other grotty places in Australia, I can tell you that in my experience a foreskin poses zero problems in that environment.

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Mine is still intact, thank goodness... so is my grandsons.

But let me tell you, if I may about the Jewish Rabbi and the Catholic Priest...

Hamish the Rabbi and Paul the Priest, lived next door to each other for over 30 years and during all this time they had longed to own a motor car... but unfortunately as each saved, week by week, the price of a car always seemed to be just out of their reach.

One day Hamish and Paul were outside watering their respective street lawn's when they got talking about one day owning a motor car... Then they had a bright idea...seeing as each had saved, for 30 years, but neither had enough savings to buy a car, they could pool their funds and buy one between them.

That way, they could each have use of it on alternate weeks and when they didn't have it they could revert to using the Bus.

So it was decided and off they went to John Hughes to buy a second hand Hyundai Getz, for $10,000.

Back home they decided to toss a coin to see who would have use of the car for the first week... Paul the the Priest won the toss and so on the first Sunday that Paul had use of the car he took it to Church and washed it in Holy Water.... The next Sunday Hamish took the car to the Synogogue and cut a half an inch off the exhaust tail pipe!

qwerty

See status msg
Silver Member
i think it will be able to retract better once u have regular sex. but tahts just me