• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Tight Foreskin And Cum Quick Advice

TeeCal16

Bronze Member
Hi all,

I am looking for some advice on a couple of issues.

1.I have a really tight foreskin it's opening is around the size of a 5cent coin and the head of penis not erected is like the size of a 50cent coin. i have tried using the stretching technique, starting off slowly pulling it back to just after you started to feel a little pain and hold there for a bit repeat the process for about 5min 3-5 times a day but that wasn't working so i really started to try and pull it back but that didn't work either.

Is there any other way i can try pull my foreskin back without having to get circumcise?

2. Cumming: ever time when i'm about to having a sexual encounter, i get super horny to the point that when she starts to stoke my penis i'm ready to blow and pretty much as soon as she starts giving me oral it's all over. It's the same when having intercourse after about 40sec or 5-10 thrusts i'll blow my load but i'm that horny my penis is back hard in like a minute or 2 and it like that till i have cum around 2-4 times. After that i'm good for 5-10mins without a problem till i'll cum again or my penis will start losing its erection and just won't get back hard.

Does anyone have any idea's of what i can do to try stop this? i've tried not thinking about having sex and thinking about what i'm going to do later that day or tomorrow, that didn't work for me.

Do you think it could have anything to do with my foreskin not being able to pull back?

thanks in advance early

john arnold

New Members
sounds like you might have phimosis (re foreskin), do some googling.

as for not blowing so fast, try putting your fingers in your ears, closing your eyes, and blocking out your surrounding senses until you can focus on going a little longer... might work.

Tanky

Gold Member
Try masturbating more often and for longer periods,seriously go slow and allow yourself too go limp a couple of times again before cumming. It's like training yourself for sex,the longer you masturbate for the longer your sex should last just like getting your body trained for anything else. Good luck mate