Thrush in the working industry

HookPsy

Gold Member
I always wondered why we find girls that don't have sex often, use way too much lube or don't allow daty for any known reason. Or they have sex so much that it tears their internals but they keep working even if they develop Thrush. And it hurts more day by day tearing more tissue. Also another possible reason why women have a PMS reaction if every guy they see have sex for too long. And eventually explode when the pain gets too much. šŸ˜….

There's no full time work i think, as being a WL is a full time casual job. Right? No sick pay and stuff.

Love to see if any of the ladies can answer this.

1648903765121.png
Doesn't affect the boys of course, but that's the last thing on their minds.

Last edited:

HookPsy

Gold Member
Hey I always get thrust when I'm a sex worker never when I was pregnant only when I'm in the sex industry that's due to the condoms
That's what i was thinking too, because a female body can only produce so much fluids intercourse per day and over a certain time period before dryness starts to happens daily? So it'll need a time period to recharge and build up again. I think. Just not sure how long the process will take to heal back to normal.

Or days per week to let the body rest maybe?

Last edited:

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
Apologies for entering the conversation as a bloke but I had a girlfriend once who didnā€™t know about thrush.
Having been in the health industry I was aware more of it and assisted her in managing it better as I noticed she had it.
Guys should be aware of these issues too in my opinion.

HookPsy

Gold Member
Apologies for entering the conversation as a bloke but I had a girlfriend once who didnā€™t know about thrush.
Having been in the health industry I was aware more of it and assisted her in managing it better as I noticed she had it.
Guys should be aware of these issues too in my opinion.
Your Ex-girlfriend was lucky to have you, else she'll start to hate having sex in the long term. And with anyone in the future. Since you're in the health industry maybe you could comment on how long Thrush last for, and the time period in which it takes to recover fully.

Also if they have long term Thrush like your Ex-girlfriend that they don't know about, the recovery time for that too? A month 2 months?

WildBrumby

Legend Member
Your Ex-girlfriend was lucky to have you, else she'll start to hate having sex in the long term. And with anyone in the future. Since you're in the health industry maybe you could comment on how long Thrush last for, and the time period in which it takes to recover fully.

Also if they have long term Thrush like your Ex-girlfriend that they don't know about, the recovery time for that too? A month 2 months?
I only knew enough to recognise the condition and was aware of how to remedy it.

If my ex-girlfriendā€™s condition had not become better I would have encouraged her to see a GP.

It had taken her about two weeks to recover then I encouraged a long-term hygiene regime using soap products specific to vaginal care.

Thrush is not only unique to the vaginal area and not just to women.

In my time in the health industry I had been involved in pre-hospital care and also support work. I needed to recognise some ailments in the course of my duties.

Advanced care should always be in consultation with a GP or in some places a Community Nurse.

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
I only knew enough to recognise the condition and was aware of how to remedy it.

If my ex-girlfriendā€™s condition had not become better I would have encouraged her to see a GP.

It had taken her about two weeks to recover then I encouraged a long-term hygiene regime using soap products specific to vaginal care.

Thrush is not only unique to the vaginal area and not just to women.

In my time in the health industry I had been involved in pre-hospital care and also support work. I needed to recognise some ailments in the course of my duties.

Advanced care should always be in consultation with a GP or in some places a Community Nurse.
Also thrush can be transferred to the mouth, alot of people are not aware of this. This is easily rectified by purchasing oral drops for thrush. These can be purshed over the counter at any Chemist. A white coating on your tongue is a sighn of this.

WildBrumby

Legend Member
Also thrush can be transferred to the mouth, alot of people are not aware of this. This is easily rectified by purchasing oral drops for thrush. These can be purshed over the counter at any Chemist. A white coating on your tongue is a sighn of this.
True, also some medical treatments and medications can cause thrush in both male or females so being aware of your body and signs is beneficial. Men can pass thrush on to females if not aware and vice versa.

MistressSabby

Gold Member
There is a sure fire way to cure thrush, you need to on a diet and make sure you eat no yeast for 2-3 weeks. This leaves only meat & vegetables as an option but the thrush will disappear and often be years before it comes back.
Agree there. What we eat as women effects our bodies.

As far as friction goes which can be an issue and not specifically thrush. Using better quality products and more silicon based as opposed to water based when needed. Friction over time can harm and cause pain. There are natural oils and things they use in Vietnam that I've come accustomed to using such as rose oil mixed in with silicone lube. Even using plants such as Aloe Vera peeling off the skin and insert it can be very soothing.