• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Thrush after seeing sex worker!

When I see a sex worker even for handjob I usually get thrush (itchy inner thighs). Is there treatment other than hydrozole that works? Maybe a soap or something somebody has found works? Thrush is from sex worker's having too many showers, it's not me.
@Shazaam - You manage to make every topic about blaming someone else. At some point you might want to consider the common denominator.
 
When I see a sex worker even for handjob I usually get thrush (itchy inner thighs). Is there treatment other than hydrozole that works? Maybe a soap or something somebody has found works? Thrush is from sex worker's having too many showers, it's not me.
It could be a fungal infection, but it’s best not to assume it’s caused by the sex worker. Avoid harsh soaps, keep the area dry, and consider seeing a pharmacist or doctor for the right treatment if it keeps coming back.
 
Back
Top