• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Threesome

D

diane

Ive just joined up here and so far am loving the site! The reason I joined is because Im a little bit curious and want to either add another guy or girl to my relationship with my hubby, Im a real exhibitionist but hubbys a bit shy, where can we go in Vic for what Im looking for? Id love to go to a swingers party or something similar and Im dying to have another woman but just thinking about having two guys makes me so wet!!

blues62

Gold Member
well going from experience my wife loved having two guys and also wants to do it with a female. we have also thought about going to a swingers club ,but just have never got around to do it. To see my wife with another guy was a real turn on and her blowing both of us off at the same time got her very wet.

A

Aleisha4u

hi Aleisha here, I'd love to take you out to see the swingers clubs here in Perth, always better to go with another female I think. Then if we dont find anything we like we can go back to mine for a drink and a.....

Call me on 0429095584
Lets have some fun girlfriend...
Aleisha xox

JustAndy

Gold Member
hi Aleisha here, I'd love to take you out to see the swingers clubs here in Perth, always better to go with another female I think. Then if we dont find anything we like we can go back to mine for a drink and a.....

Call me on 0429095584
Lets have some fun girlfriend...
Aleisha xox

Can I come with u Aleisha? pretty please :p

C

CQman

Threesomes are nice, I have had a couple, but was other male involved and no male contact was involed, the rest was just good fun stuff and enjoyed.

C

couple4426

As far as threesomes go ....we mainly have the MFM variety. She loves it and so do I . I think going to a swingers club is the way to go. Even if you went on your own...most of the clubs will look after you pretty well. I was travelling a lot at one point, so she went to our usual club and had some (well a lot) of fun....we hooked up with some of the guys/couples when I got back. It is all about trust....

P

pirate24

Different with different people.
Sometimes we have awesome moments FFM and other times the wife gets super wet with the right guy.

Swingers clubs not always the best place to find playmates :(

JustAndy

Gold Member
I just want to find ppl with the same sex drive as me. I love to talk about sex and having it aswell :) so i thought swingers clubs would be interesting and I can learn alot from it. Any suggestions guys? I tried to contact swingers club in Wangara but with no success :(

D

~Dragons_Princess~

I would love to try a 3some one day, I haven't had the opportunity present it self yet :( Definitely on my to-do list though!