• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

This amused me

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PerthNcheeky

Caz said:
i believe god created woman, so man wouldnt get bored lol

Please ... don't ever, ever, ever, ever think that I am bored ... you're doing a fine job of making sure I avoid that problem already!!

Love ya :)

Ross

M

Mary Anne PA

sailor joke

an old sailor decides to put on his uniform one more time and go down to the wharf where all the hookers work.
picks up a nice little number and go back to her room,he gets right down to business and is real pleased with himself
how am i doing darling he asks,she replys 'about three knots at the moment lover' what ever do you mean three knots he retorts,
she says your NOT IN,NOT HARD, AND NOT GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK.:iamwithst

C

cody2

Definitely us men at times are hiding in the bushes about trying to understand the opposite sex but to the really honest, women do the same when it comes to us.

It is true that we provide each other with feelings of excitement, lust, love, anger, warmth and embarrassment.

Men, we always want to do what we want but we do not always admit to anything or even speak about some of our adventures. Many of us try to maintain an air of innocence, however, I think it could be something to do with the picture below!!!!!

- Cody

Link is broken,so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.