• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Thinking back

glen

Gold Member
In day dreaming of past sexual encounters it is said that most people concentrate of the 'could haves' rather than actual fun times. It seems that the ones that got away play on our minds more than actual encounters.
Its certainly true for me, I do remember many fun times but I more often think of those I missed out on, mainly because I wasnt bold enough, missed a clue I now think I should have followed up on or had too little time to take advantage of an opportunity.
When day dreaming of those missed opportunities my imagination goes into overdrive of what could have been and I usually find this more stimulating than recalling actual encounters.

Last edited:

Slugger1

Legend Member
Many years ago I had a mate who had an English girlfriend who worked as a barmaid.

She had the biggest set of boobs and was blonde with blues eyes a great figure and was very cute.

We used to go out together as a group and I got on very well with her.

I was at the pub she worked at one night and she told me she had split from my mate and she was now single.

When her shift finished she asked if I could give her a lift home.

On the way home she proceeded to tell me that she had always fancied me and invited me in for a drink.

I must admit I was very tempted but the mates code kicked in and I said it might not be a good idea and gave her a kiss on the cheek and I said goodnight.

About two weeks later I saw that they were back together again but they split up again a few months later and she moved to the country and I never saw her again.

I never told my mate and I also hardly saw him after that either.

I often think about her as the one that got away!