• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Things To Make You Feel Good.

T

Tania Admin

I came across this today and it inspired me to start a thread that we can come to to read a little when needing a perk up.

Please add to this as you find inspirational memes and quotes.

P.s. Not being sexist gentlemen, you will be included too. Just this one hit a note for some of the amazing women I know and myself xo
FB_IMG_1580895573347.jpg

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
I came across this today and it inspired me to start a thread that we can come to to read a little when needing a perk up.

P.s. Not being sexist gentlemen, you will be included too. Just this one hit a note for some of the amazing women I know and myself xo
View attachment 87467
So beautiful 💓💓💓

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭, 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲
𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐭 & 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐲 , 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬.
- 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝐉𝐨𝐞

Aly Maree

Silver Member

P.s. Not being sexist gentlemen, you will be included too. Just this one hit a note for some of the amazing women I know and

View attachment 87467
What a fantastic quote, I offer tell my teenage daughter my thoughts on Beauty and it certainly is not what you look like 🙏

Clare

Gold Member
Walk, bike, run, swim, play Bocce ball, dance, or try some yoga. Get moving and you’ll release feel-good hormones AKA endorphins, which your body will make for you any time you ask it to by exercising.