They really have thought of everything these days!

Farrah

Silver Member
With the way things have changed regarding circumcision over the years, it makes sense for Adult toy manufacturers to produce dildos with moveable foreskins. I didn't believe they existed until I saw one for myself! Upon first inspection, I found it a little strange, as I had not been in contact with many foreskins in my life, but after I had a proper look at it, I realized, this is actually a great product! Fewer and fewer men these days are circumcised, so women are going in to Adult shops, buying dildos, that aren't really what they are used to. The 'foreskin" retracts quite easily, I'm not too sure how much difference it makes to a traditional dildo when using it, but I would imagine (just by looking at it) that it would be very similar to the real thing. If you haven't seen one of these amazing toys, go to your local Adult shop and check one out for yourselves. They really have to be seen to be believed!

PD556121-king-cock-uncut-7-inch-dildo-flesh_1__46357.1522006170.jpg

Last edited:

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
With the way things have changed regarding circumcision over the years, it makes sense for Adult toy manufacturers to produce dildos with moveable foreskins. I didn't believe they existed until I saw one for myself! Upon first inspection, I found it a little strange, as I had not been in contact with many foreskins in my life, but after I had a proper look at it, I realized, this is actually a great product! Fewer and fewer men these days are circumcised, so women are going in to Adult shops, buying dildos, that aren't really what they are used to. The 'foreskin" retracts quite easily, I'm not too sure how much difference it makes to a traditional dildo when using it, but I would imagine (just by looking at it) that it would be very similar to the real thing. If you haven't View attachment 68301 seen one of these amazing toys, go to your local Adult shop and check one out for yourselves. They really have to be seen to be believed!
Can the foreskin be pulled back at all :) Farrah?