• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

Thermae Cafe Bangkok

Serpico09

Diamond Member
So I have been to Bangkok a few times.and thought I had done my homework however never knew this place existed. It is on Sukhomvit Rd about 300mtrs from Soi Cowboy.
I thought from my previous trips to BKK and having walked past dozens of times it was some sort of nightclub...it is down stairs. Lots of girls hanging around outside (like lots) but mainly LB's.
Anyway was having a beer last night in the bar right next to it and got curious after seeing all these females enter and come back out with a companion.
Got talkin to a Canadian guy at the bar and he said it was apparently some sort of pick up joint but with a really weird vibe apparently lol.
Curiosity got the better of me so I tthought what the hell...journeyed down the stairs
Once I entered it was like going back to the 70's lol. A big open room with literally hundreds of girls /women just sitting round and guys doing laps of the round central bar area where they all congregate.
Soon as I walked was told must buy a drink...thats the "entry fee" so ok...100 baht for a Singha.
Then guys just do laps looking for a girl they want to take out. All freeelancers so no bar fines etc etc. It was like window shopping.
And the reason all the LB's are outside.....they arent permitted inside so you are 100% guaranteed you are getting the real deal.
There were some absolute stunners and as freelancers most have regular day jobs and do this to support family etc.

The good thing was no pressure and no obligation ...you approach the girl you want.

Anyway, worth seeking out if ever you are in Bkk.
 
So I have been to Bangkok a few times.and thought I had done my homework however never knew this place existed. It is on Sukhomvit Rd about 300mtrs from Soi Cowboy.
I thought from my previous trips to BKK and having walked past dozens of times it was some sort of nightclub...it is down stairs. Lots of girls hanging around outside (like lots) but mainly LB's.
Anyway was having a beer last night in the bar right next to it and got curious after seeing all these females enter and come back out with a companion.
Got talkin to a Canadian guy at the bar and he said it was apparently some sort of pick up joint but with a really weird vibe apparently lol.
Curiosity got the better of me so I tthought what the hell...journeyed down the stairs
Once I entered it was like going back to the 70's lol. A big open room with literally hundreds of girls /women just sitting round and guys doing laps of the round central bar area where they all congregate.
Soon as I walked was told must buy a drink...thats the "entry fee" so ok...100 baht for a Singha.
Then guys just do laps looking for a girl they want to take out. All freeelancers so no bar fines etc etc. It was like window shopping.
And the reason all the LB's are outside.....they arent permitted inside so you are 100% guaranteed you are getting the real deal.
There were some absolute stunners and as freelancers most have regular day jobs and do this to support family etc.

The good thing was no pressure and no obligation ...you approach the girl you want.

Anyway, worth seeking out if ever you are in Bkk.
Sounds like Ipanema in S'pore.
 
Thanks Serpico, I'll check it out tomorrow. I've been in and out of Coconut massage. 2 or 4 younger and girl next door types and a super hot Milf that I've banged 3 times now.
Today I'm off to a proper Nuru shop on soi 18 that has been touted as the best AND cheapest!
I've been getting amazing sex for 1500 plus the 300 for the hour massage. Best value ever AND all done with a smile and gratitude.
I'm saving one massage a fortnight to put to coming back again regularly. Its bloody paradise here!
 
Thanks Serpico, I'll check it out tomorrow. I've been in and out of Coconut massage. 2 or 4 younger and girl next door types and a super hot Milf that I've banged 3 times now.
Today I'm off to a proper Nuru shop on soi 18 that has been touted as the best AND cheapest!
I've been getting amazing sex for 1500 plus the 300 for the hour massage. Best value ever AND all done with a smile and gratitude.
I'm saving one massage a fortnight to put to coming back again regularly. Its bloody paradise here!
WIll DM you
 
WIll DM you
Thanks Serpico, I'll check it out tomorrow. I've been in and out of Coconut massage. 2 or 4 younger and girl next door types and a super hot Milf that I've banged 3 times now.
Today I'm off to a proper Nuru shop on soi 18 that has been touted as the best AND cheapest!
I've been getting amazing sex for 1500 plus the 300 for the hour massage. Best value ever AND all done with a smile and gratitude.
I'm saving one massage a fortnight to put to coming back again regularly. Its bloody paradise here!
Yep......my 3rd trip and you can never loose. Attitude, service , value all amazing. Just shows how much we get ripped at the AMPs in Perth. No such thing as "no fingers" here.
 
Yep......my 3rd trip and you can never loose. Attitude, service , value all amazing. Just shows how much we get ripped at the AMPs in Perth. No such thing as "no fingers" here.
Stay at a quiet room at the Ruamchitt Hotel (right above it), then sit in the bush garden bar at the front, watch for ones you want and nod at them to come over.... Agree the price and time and off you go...
1790830395128.png
 
Last edited:
Doesn't get much better than that 😁
You are right, there are many LB's outside, but they are pretty easy to spot. Thermae won't let them in, but it's way better to pick and choose at your leisure from outside Thermae. Raumchitt also has an ST floor with rooms from 600 B. It' a good, safe entry point for anyone new to BKK. Beyond that, the sky is literally the limit.
 
Back
Top