The shit we have to put up with

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I havent been great with keeping up with our google reviews lately, saw this one a few months ago and answered, today I checked again and guess who did not change there google account login when they replied to it.
I was surprised it was this place I have always supprted this agency and we will not recommend them any more.

now you will have to open the link to find out who.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
when you use multilpe accounts you need to make sure which one you are logged into, the reason I posted on here. If it was a genuine client I would wear it but another agency is below the belt. I will report to google and hopefully they will loose the points and credibility on there google account, luckily google take it seriously

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
When a competitor feels the need to make up fake things to me I see it as flattery. I have had it happen a couple times myself. Remember my post somebody dosen't love me. And another time happened here on the forum but caught out as name change took time to change and saw who it actually was then took screen shot. If others have to tear you down to lift them selves up well they can't be to fantastic to start with

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
it was the bikie ownership that pissed me off to look at it further and first review shows registered reviewed not because an unhappy client bit a competitor that wanted some of our clients.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
it was the bikie ownership that pissed me off to look at it further and first review shows registered reviewed not because an unhappy client bit a competitor that wanted some of our clients.
We all know not club owned and if that is the best they can do. Your a good business woman and the old saying keep your friends close and enemies closer.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Thanks so much pearty I was reading it as Esquire had posted on Langtrees Reviews and it was the 2nd post of the agency that was trying to bag us both,. I am thrilled as always had good relations with esquire.
I really think google need to check negatives reviews a little more.

MistressBetty

𝓑𝓓𝓢𝓜 𝓐𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Legend Member
Damn what a read. We all know that youre running Langtrees to the best standard possible. ignore the haters xx

Slugger1

Legend Member
It is very common in the restaurant industry for competitors to put up bogus reviews to drag the rating down for popular establishments.

Hopefully it doesnt spread to the adult industry.

I usually take note of the bulk of reviews rather than the outriders for that reason.

Natalie

Perth VIP Reception
Gold Member
I would say it was esquire owns rambo and when we replied they went back in to answer and forgot to change the account they were in
Similar Businesses shpould not be able to review one another it really isnt a fair playing field :/