the ring

C

cicimila2

just a quick note to ask what the ppl out there think of cock rings i think they are great

C

Cacatous

I've never used one but I'd like to try!

PS. I heard they might not be a good thing as they might not come off and the blood is trapped in the penis. Is this a myth?

M

MASTER WIZARD

Re:Myth.

Greetings All,
Not into that particular Kink Myself.
But with regards to the "Myth". Consider this.An engored penis that cannot deflate(Priapic) becomes intensly painful, not a lot of men can maintain an erection when they are in intense pain.
Such a device can restrict blood flow in the surface vessels(Superficial External Pudential Vessels) but not the deeper blood vessels (the Internal Pudential vein, drains the external genitalia, through the Deep vein of the penis, of which a tributary is the Deep Dorsal vein,which is a deep vein between the Dorsal arteris and deep in the facia of the penis)[anatomy of the human body.Lockhart.Hamilton. and Fyfe]
I get a bit foggy about the names of the vessels considering I've been retired for 10 years, so I still have to look up My anatomy book from time to time.
The short answer is it could cause a temporary priaptic state but when the pain became severe enough the body would automaticaly drain the blood from the penis through the deep veins. So it is unlikely to cause any Permanant damage.(I have never heard of any-one having permanant damage, in my 26 years as an Ambo or in my dozen years in the BDSM scene)

C

Cacatous

Thank you Master Wizard, you are indeed wise and I bow to your superior intellect :notworthy

M

MASTER WIZARD

My What?

Dear Sirs,
If the itelect were so great I would not have had to resort to My anatomy book:
Cock-rings have been part of the Male Gay lifestyle, beyond My memory, I cannot go there My self, but most of My close male friends are that way oriented. I have never seen or heard of any permanant damage done from these devices, A quick consult with one of My Friends suggested that the main purpose was to obstruct the "Urethra" to block ejaculation and in theory maintain the erection for a longer period.

Last edited by a moderator:
V

Vyxxxn

Cacatous said:
Thank you Master Wizard, you are indeed wise and I bow to your superior intellect :notworthy

Ditto with you on that one Cacatous...he is a very Wise & Intelligent Man in so many area's... :headbang:

C

cicimila2

no problems getting it off

hey cacatous, i,ve got about four of them and i think the best is the studded one,this makes getting the thing off real easy, all you do is just pop the stud, you can score this type from adultshop, enjoy.
cicimila2

Cacatous said:
I've never used one but I'd like to try!

PS. I heard they might not be a good thing as they might not come off and the blood is trapped in the penis. Is this a myth?

K

kiwimystic

Have only used the rubber type but love the feeling they give and the increased staying power makes my wife happy too. Easy to get off as they stretch.

skwiz05

Bronze Member
Hmmm...not just a few hours ago.....
Had the best time with a 1st time couple for a threesome..
And the lovely lady wanted to know what the 'Gates of Hell' were ...so i kindly wore them.....
Three steel cock rings joined by leather, largest fits over the back of the balls, other two along the shaft..
Seems to work for me...keeps me harder for longer...
And its a sensation for her to have the most forward ring enter her on the 'in stroke'....

Vote 1... for cock rings.....
Also have used the rubber ones....work for me also...

K

kiwimystic

"Gates of hell"

Well well.......
Im gonna have to give those Gates a try out I think.
Always open to trying new things.
:angel12: