• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

The Process

Bjas

New Members
Hay all
After visit a few AMPs I am intrigued with the different responses I have had when in the room with my “massage therapist”. I always want to ensure I have an out and not second guess what’s on offer. I want to agree up front what I am getting…. This is not negotiating down the price and it’s all done before I am horizontal. I haven’t had to walk out yet but I have asked if there is another masseuse available. Interested in the feedback from the punters .
 
Literally ask, and what ever the offer is, out the money down up front so there is no guessing from both parties.

The uncertainty can go both ways
 
Hay all
After visit a few AMPs I am intrigued with the different responses I have had when in the room with my “massage therapist”. I always want to ensure I have an out and not second guess what’s on offer. I want to agree up front what I am getting…. This is not negotiating down the price and it’s all done before I am horizontal. I haven’t had to walk out yet but I have asked if there is another masseuse available. Interested in the feedback from the punters .
Respectful, clear boundaries upfront make for a better experience for everyone. Communication should always come before the massage.
 
Back
Top