THE POWER OF SCENT.

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Yep awesome choice but it's expensive me being a teen ,just go for whatever is available in my house, atm I am using Envy :) Will surely use David Beckham colonge soon, once a family friend gifted me an Adidas Perfume even that was superb! :) I hope you understand I am from among those who believe "We never grow up", so I like brands related to skate boarding and sports :D

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒธ ๐ŸŒผ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒธ
Your scent can be very arousing & increase the physical attraction between you and your partner of choice. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ What is your favourite scent for you or a partner? View attachment 135064 View attachment 135065 View attachment 135066
My favourite
๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒธ ๐ŸŒผ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒธ
Your scent can be very arousing & increase the physical attraction between you and your partner of choice. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ What is your favourite scent for you or a partner? View attachment 135064 View attachment 135065 View attachment 135066
I ๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ’›
Screenshot_20220521-161332_Chrome.jpg

MistressBetty

๐“‘๐““๐“ข๐“œ ๐“๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ
Legend Member
My go to scent is pheromone oils ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
images - 2022-05-21T173113.889.jpeg
I use this one, its so interesting how these make everyone smell so different! On myself I have a watermelon smell and on my roommate she smells like bubblegum haha.

BecA

Langtrees Receptionist
Gold Member
I always find it so hard to pick a new perfume.... Personally I don't know how to word what I like..
I always say 'more of a spicy scent' than floral.... eg Opium, The only one by Dolce Gabbana or Prive by Lady Million...

If anyone has any 'spicy' suggestions please pass them on :)