• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

The missing Happy2 thread

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
This is the thread to post our missing of the great one called Happy2...

What ever you are doing Happy2 I hope its fun...

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Bugger him, we can carry on without him. He's perfectly fine and warm, while we suffer through winter.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
The bugger is off having fun without us lol
Enjoy darling don't get to much of a sun tan

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Missing Happy2? Bugger, this is going to be a short thread.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
missing him??? nah.....and i am being nice .......

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
[QUOTE="XLNC, post: 455705, member: 37026"im....]You forgot to bugger!
:bumdance:[/QUOTE]
Theres no chance I'm going to bugger him a thought jist crossed my mind
wat if the y strap a suicide vest to a camel n set it free amongst the crowd he's in .........njoy your break

Phoebe

Legend Member
I started this thread to be nice and pleasant to happy2 seems like it went the other way.... ;) sorry happy2...

Happy2

Legend Member
To quote the great Kamahl
"Why are people so unkind"
I mean to mention buggery while I'm in the middle east C'mon

They chop off hands for theft Lord knows what the penalty for buggery would be
The word wether comes to mind I guess that would be karma in action

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Hump is overrated.

Jokes aside, here's some boring stuff to fill your day.

Link is broken,so has been taken down

"Is “when camels roam the Arctic” synonymous with “when pigs fly”? Not according to a new study describing a giant camel that inhabited northernmost Canada 3.5 million years ago....."

Last edited by a moderator:

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Don't fink its been reported yet. but could H2 gawn overseas to some u ndisclosed location ...with the intentions of joining ..ISIS... all that time we've known him he's probably running a boot camp on his farm for the ISIS army ...n now his services are needed in Syria.. actually that pic HE posted in annuder thread looks veey much like a Syrian beachfront if he has joined em ....we may never see him again.....BOOOMM.......:(

Miss Monique

Legend Member
2 more sleeps
Then back to the cold weather and no exotic locations being fanned by harem of women while being feed grapes the poor darling such a hard life

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Ahoy;- H2 New Friends..........................LOL

View attachment 54540
the one on the left looks like a bit of a hunney the one on the right ...looks like H2 has dropped his o/alls n shes caught sight of his WOMD...

Miss M reckon u could give those ladies a run for their money if u threw a bed sheet over ur bod ...eh?

Happy2

Legend Member
the one on the left looks like a bit of a hunney the one on the right ...looks like H2 has dropped his o/alls n shes caught sight of his WOMD...

Miss M reckon u could give those ladies a run for their money if u threw a bed sheet over ur bod ...eh?
The beautiful Miss M does NOT run My dear friend beep

Miss Monique

Legend Member
It would need to be a bloody big sheet to cover this bod lol
Yes if I was to run my boobies may knock me out I may end up with a black eye

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Ahoy;- H2 New Friends..........................LOL

View attachment 54540
careful H2 ....
the one in the middle is beginning to be "ticked" off with the other 2...
thats cause she just realized the one bhind her's a trannie;)
It would need to be a bloody big sheet to cover this bod lol
Yes if I was to run my boobies may knock me out I may end up with a black eye
BOOBIES...mmm......(((.)(.)))......;) ;)

Phoebe

Legend Member
Oh wait... Do we hate this guy or like him?

I can't keep up. If you guys hate him, I like him. If you like him, I hate him.

Typical female ;)

I love him deep down... ;) It's a love hate relationship Ginger, He's like arsenic great in little doses....

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I love him deep down... ;) It's a love hate relationship Ginger, He's like arsenic great in little doses....
Me too. I love to hate him. And he is so arse-in-icky.

Happy2

Legend Member
Good to see you two cosying up XLNC and Fee bee
I was considering when to rejoin you on this forum as a regular again It will be sooner or later But I think now it may be the latter As I now know my standing with the Feminist with balls and the Odious Albino Dwarf who wishes his would retreat back in ,seeing as with his ridiculous little legs it means that they're all to often scraping on the tarmac
And we wonder why he is always grumpy And those scabs wouldn't help with those health checks I'm guessing
I sit here in departures waiting to go to my next destination And am I missing you?
Hah like hemorrhoids miss chillied prawns

Phoebe

Legend Member
Good to see you two cosying up XLNC and Fee bee
I was considering when to rejoin you on this forum as a regular again It will be sooner or later But I think now it may be the latter As I now know my standing with the Feminist with balls and the Odious Albino Dwarf who wishes his would retreat back in ,seeing as with his ridiculous little legs it means that they're all to often scraping on the tarmac
And we wonder why he is always grumpy And those scabs wouldn't help with those health checks I'm guessing
I sit here in departures waiting to go to my next destination And am I missing you?
Hah like hemorrhoids miss chillied prawns

Put down the booze........ LOL I think that outburst beats most on here.. well done Happy2...

A feminist with balls........ nothing wrong there.... but I am a Feminist with brains thanks hun!!!

LOL ..... Chilled prawns has me thinking prawn cocktails... :) yummie..

Last edited:

Phoebe

Legend Member
Where is the next destination for Happy2 to be rather happy in? May I ask.... ;)