• If you use Outlook Hotmail or Live for your email plz do not send it to Junk as it is adding us as a junk sender. Unwatch or unsubscribe for emails Plz Thanks Kate xx

The girlfriend experience

Casey Delicious

Casey Delicious
Gold Member
I will be adding the girlfriend experience to my services.
It's not something iv done before, so I'm clueless as to prices and what's involved in the girlfriend experience

Any tips and advice from both working ladies and the gents, I welcome yr imput to from a clients point of veiw

Im a private worker im 100km South of Perth, I hv no interaction with other working girls, it's a rare moment a clients given feedback from client point of veiw
 
I’d say keep it natural and focus on what GFE means to you—things like good conversation, attention, and making the client feel comfortable. For pricing, check what other providers in your area are charging and set something you’re comfortable with.
 
Back
Top