• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

The dark side - people trafficking and exploitation in Perth

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Now the Asian owners will be nervous from this happening you need to reassure them this is not the WA police this is federal action the police walked away from containment in 2000 and cannot charge anyone except for under age or slavery.

MikeB

Legend Member
Just keep an eye on the sites and see a drop in girls, if these sites these folks put images on are indeed visible on the public parts of the web, or you don't need a portal site to access with password and username, 100 phones means probably 100 girls of all kinds from south east Asia so if these clients can't see these ladies then where will they go? but keep an eye on beautifulcompanions/ubabe/EB Sakura girls etc etc and see who drops off or has a very quick change of style of advert and phone number or wechat address...

This is why this game gets a bad wrap and if we look at those always getting arrested its mainly whom? and that is not being racist but honest, ok there is Mitchel Mistresses, and others in Australia but nothing like what these guys do, and which I will add here and morally too, the next time you go to an AMP and you pay your cash and enter the room with the girl ask yourself is she there because she wants to be or is she there because she stepped of a plane 2 days ago and someone has her Passport and will give it back when they decide to.

I feel for the girls whom probably are servicing many many many men each and every day. Looking on Beautifulcompaions there is already an increase of pictures...
As the AFP have all the 100 phones, I'm guessing they will now log all incoming calls and SMS to each of those phones for the purpose of going after those looking to procure services. Low hanging fruit from their perspective...

Then they may trawl through the past contact lists, call and sms logs for past clients if they want to go after them also ...

If you're not sure who's holding the phone at the other end, could be risky to dial for a punt in these circumstances.....

Treecat

Gold Member
Might be a good idea to block any numbers that you have called, just to be safe. And I hope they throw the book at the people running this ring.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
As the AFP have all the 100 phones, I'm guessing they will now log all incoming calls and SMS to each of those phones for the purpose of going after those looking to procure services. Low hanging fruit from their perspective...

Then they may trawl through the past contact lists, call and sms logs for past clients if they want to go after them also ...

If you're not sure who's holding the phone at the other end, could be risky to dial for a punt in these circumstances.....

Not good, maybe do the walk in parlor punts for a while. Let this blow over, I just hope the 100 Girls are all cared for that to me is more important.

Dwayne

Langtrees VIP Perth
Gold Member
Certainly is a double edged sword. I speak to many girls who do this line of work, some do it to pay for education, Children at school... Even one that did it to pay for her fathers medical expenses in HK...
So, I certainly hope that the 100 girls are looked after somehow... as they will be shacked up in the back of shops or people's homes trying to earn a little to survive, while hiding...
The other side... is the fact that they have entered on a non working visa, taking work from the genuine shops that go through all the red tape and pay for advertising and other expenses...
So, in a way, what has happened will help out the struggling shops out there atm... Until another organisation crops up again..

So, if anyone see's something not right, and obviously you don't want to talk to the police.. Speak to one of the staff members here and they will assist.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Certainly is a double edged sword. I speak to many girls who do this line of work, some do it to pay for education, Children at school... Even one that did it to pay for her fathers medical expenses in HK...
So, I certainly hope that the 100 girls are looked after somehow... as they will be shacked up in the back of shops or people's homes trying to earn a little to survive, while hiding...
The other side... is the fact that they have entered on a non working visa, taking work from the genuine shops that go through all the red tape and pay for advertising and other expenses...
So, in a way, what has happened will help out the struggling shops out there atm... Until another organisation crops up again..

So, if anyone see's something not right, and obviously you don't want to talk to the police.. Speak to one of the staff members here and they will assist.
So true I believe there are another two rings in Australia but they will be much more cautious from here in...a little birdie told me they have got the public servant they were paying for the visa stamp

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
This is extremely sad and shows the ugly side of sex work. I wonder if this is related to the Asian guy that has recency gone through courts here

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
This is extremely sad and shows the ugly side of sex work. I wonder if this is related to the Asian guy that has recency gone through courts here

No but things like this make a mockery of Peter Duttons dictatorship of running the borders and get tough on Visas. The BS is and the and the saddest thing is its mainly women that are effect here both directly and indirectly.

This is a great movie if you can use such terms .