• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

The dark side - people trafficking and exploitation in Perth

Baljinder_Singh35

Silver Member
As the AFP have all the 100 phones, I'm guessing they will now log all incoming calls and SMS to each of those phones for the purpose of going after those looking to procure services. Low hanging fruit from their perspective...

Then they may trawl through the past contact lists, call and sms logs for past clients if they want to go after them also ...

If you're not sure who's holding the phone at the other end, could be risky to dial for a punt in these circumstances.....

the AFP should do a mapping scan of all the numbers etc like how they did on those top politicians.

i`m sure it will yield a very big fish

Baljinder_Singh35

Silver Member
Certainly is a double edged sword. I speak to many girls who do this line of work, some do it to pay for education, Children at school... Even one that did it to pay for her fathers medical expenses in HK...
So, I certainly hope that the 100 girls are looked after somehow... as they will be shacked up in the back of shops or people's homes trying to earn a little to survive, while hiding...
The other side... is the fact that they have entered on a non working visa, taking work from the genuine shops that go through all the red tape and pay for advertising and other expenses...
So, in a way, what has happened will help out the struggling shops out there atm... Until another organisation crops up again..

So, if anyone see's something not right, and obviously you don't want to talk to the police.. Speak to one of the staff members here and they will assist.

the problem was sometime they preferred to resort to the easy way quick cash; instead opt for say maybe a reliable partner; and cohab and sort out their lifes. as long ABF lax out; the AFP busy something else; these culprit behind will rinse repeat their modus operandi.

ABF should put up poster; or educational ads; to enforce community and victim to speak up. and no press charges.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Another one bite the dust.

If only the population of Australia knew what was actually going in inside the ABF and Dutton's Gulags of employment.. BUT no one will ever find out as NDA's means once you leave well you never leave... The song is right about Queensland cops...

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
If only the population of Australia knew what was actually going in inside the ABF and Dutton's Gulags of employment.. BUT no one will ever find out as NDA's means once you leave well you never leave... The song is right about Queensland cops...

More dickhead option from Phoebe