The clever use of gladwrap

S

steve the deve

It's Amazing How Many House-hold Items Are Great For Play.......the Humble Glad Wrap.
Simply Stand The Person Up And Get Them To Make Slow Turns While Wrapping Them. Outfits Can Vary From Little Tops And Bottoms To A Full Mummifacation. Always Remember Safety First So Beware If You Wrap The Legs They Could Topple Over!!
The Fun Part Begins When You Start To Cut Little Holes In All The Right Places......application Of Foods, Ice Etc Can Now Begin.

Just A Little Idea You Might Want To Try!!

Yours In Discovering All Erotic

Steve The Deve

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Steve your imagination astounds me surely it would get hot couldn't you cool the person down with champagne poured under the glad wrap

C

chrissie

STEVE THE DEVE said:
It's Amazing How Many House-hold Items Are Great For Play.......the Humble Glad Wrap.

Steve The Deve

Painting over the gladwrap with hot wax is rather nice:)

Or wrapping silver racers tape over the glad wrap for an ever better mummification:)

Chrissie

M

MASTER WIZARD

Wrap!

Greetings steve & All,
Gladwrap or in the BDSM scene serine-wrap , can be a lot of fun but as with a lot of such things can be very dangerous if you're not familiar with this sort of play!
This type of substance restricts the peripheral circulation . And restricts the body's ability to regulate its temperature . It does not act as an insulator of heat , so there is a loss of body-temp and usualy a loss of body fluid through perspiration , if alcohol is ingested then the dehydration effect is seriously increased . If maintained for too long it can be FATAL!

S

steve the deve

absolutely!

the fun part of glad wrap mary-anne is you can get very down and dirty and just throw it away......no more dry-cleaning bills.
the use of whipped cream(followed by a whipped bottom) could make a delicious entre` before adding custard , a range of fruits and of course a little alcohol, champagne is perfect...and then bon-appetite`!!!

we discuss full coverage and black plastics later......i have to go and enjoy
the thought of "splodging" i think that's what it's called.

steve the deve

V

Vyxxxn

The Brits call it splodging or splooging. This fetish is bigger in the U.K. than it is in the States...Here's A LINK to some shrink wrapped girls :)

Very different Steve. :)

C

chrissie

Vyxxxn said:
The Brits call it splodging or splooging. This fetish is bigger in the U.K. than it is in the States...Here's A LINK to some shrink wrapped girls :)

Very different Steve. :)

Yeah, it's amazing stuff - I've even seen suspensions done with it.

The times I've been wrapped, I've just stood up straight while the dom does all the moving around - then when it gets to a certain point I get lifted by a few people to lie down on a table or whatever - that's when the fun starts. My favourite is being painted with hot wax - it's like a massage, only better.

I've also been wrapped to my cross - now that is weird - glad wrap is incredibly strong after even only 3 or 4 wraps.

One of the most fun things I've done is been gladwrapped to someone else - he sat on a chair and was wrapped to it, apart from his dangly bits and mouth he was completely covered - then i was paritally wrapped then 'seated' on him, and the wrapping continued until we were firmly joined. Felt amazing - there was only one part that could move, and he did a fine job with it lol.

An essential dungeon tool:)

Chrissie

sioxie

Foundation Member
Spice i hope u never used the ol " i dont have any frangers on me but i do have some glad wrap from me lunch left ova we could use works the same as a condom honest " on any girls? LOL

Some of my girlfriends from school fell for that one........ ::)

S

spice-me

lol sioxie, like all good rides, I always got a spare in the boot...lol

Spice-Me

sioxie

Foundation Member
thats what i like to hear that there is still such a thing as a well prepared man......what a rarity spice hahaha

S

spice-me

Always, I was a very BAD boyscout.... I ate all the Brownies....:evil1:

Spice-Me

S

steve the deve

I Can't Believe How Twisted You People Are.....would You Really Use Glad Wrap For Covering Your Lunch?

V

Vyxxxn

STEVE THE DEVE said:
I Can't Believe How Twisted You People Are.....would You Really Use Glad Wrap For Covering Your Lunch?

You are so friggin funny...crack me up...never will I wrap lunches again w/o thinking of this thread of yours lol...thanx Steve 4 the early morning smilez :D

V

Vyxxxn

L0l

Just cruising through the net and came across (link not working so taken down), couldn't help but think of this thread when reading ;)

OLYMPIA, Wash. - In the case of a natural disaster or terrorist attack, some emergency officials in Western Washington plan to be prepared - with a large, shrink wrap machine.
The Thurston County Coroner's Office recently won approval to purchase a machine able to shrink-wrap human remains. The process would make it easier to transport a large number of bodies.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MASTER WIZARD

Greetings,
The Thurston County Coroner's Office recently won approval to purchase a machine able to shrink-wrap human remains. The process would make it easier to transport a large number of bodies.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
If you start early , like while they're still alive ,it would be more efficient.
Having been present when it was required to call an Ambulance , for a young lady ,who had been "Glad-wrapped" . I find this a sensitive subject!

C

chrissie

MASTER WIZARD said:
Greetings,

Having been present when it was required to call an Ambulance , for a young lady ,who had been "Glad-wrapped" . I find this a sensitive subject!

Would you like to share why an ambulance ws needed? It could be useful information for us to have:)

Chrissie

V

Vyxxxn

MASTER WIZARD said:
Greetings,
If you start early , like while they're still alive ,it would be more efficient.

As Chrissie said MasterWizard it would have been more informative if you had of eloborated on the subject a little further.....?

M

MASTER WIZARD

Deepest apologies!

Dear Ladies,
And any-one else I may have offended , No offence was intended.
I expressed much earlier in this thread that "Body-wrap" is "Edge-play" it can be fatal.
The major danger is from dehydration , exacerbated by the consumption of alcohol .
People may have noticed that a body-part inserted into a plastic bag , will perspire profusely.
Some years ago people could purchase plastic body wrap for the abdominal area to wear under their clothing , the concept being that the profuse perspiration in the abdominal area would be effective for weight loss.
The incident I was refering to . . . A young Lady was wrapped in "Pallet-wrap" in a crusiform shape and hoisted above a dance floor where the temperature was some-what higher.
This young Lady had no idea what to expect , but indicated that she was quite comfortable with the warmth from the lights and the heat from the dance floor , she didn't feel cold at all (The wrap was all she was wearing).
At the next break in the music she did not respond to questions , so her Dom. decided to lower her down , where it was found that she was deeply unconscious , she was cut out of the wrap and I was called in to maintain her until an Ambulance was called .
I then had the embarrasing experience of explaining to former work-mates what had transpired and though I attempted to say I was NoT involved in such "Risky" activity , the Ambulance rumour mill had ME as the guilty party!
The young lady recovered fully and was discharged after 2 days in hospital.
She was dehydrated to the very edge of death!
I do not know of any-one who has actually died in Australia . and I can no longer find the references from America .
But that one experience . . . was quite enough . And it concerns me that people I care deeply about may put themselves at such a risk.
I do not wish to lose any-one to an accident from some "Harmless play"
ONCE again I humbly apologise if I have offended any-one.

C

chrissie

MASTER WIZARD said:
Dear Ladies,
And any-one else I may have offended , No offence was intended.
I expressed much earlier in this thread that "Body-wrap" is "Edge-play" it can be fatal.
(snipped)
The incident I was refering to . . . A young Lady was wrapped in "Pallet-wrap" in a crusiform shape and hoisted above a dance floor where the temperature was some-what higher.
This young Lady had no idea what to expect , but indicated that she was quite comfortable with the warmth from the lights and the heat from the dance floor , she didn't feel cold at all (The wrap was all she was wearing).
At the next break in the music she did not respond to questions , so her Dom. decided to lower her down , where it was found that she was deeply unconscious , she was cut out of the wrap and I was called in to maintain her until an Ambulance was called .

Absolutely no reason for you to apologise:) and thanking for expanding your original post.

I'm glad to say that something like that simply wouldn't happen at one of my parties, for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that they obviously didn't have a good safeword setup. If she'd been holding something which she could have dropped it would have been realised much sooner that she was in trouble.

It's also why I don't allow people who have been drinking to play. People get careless, and inattentive generally. When we do any kind of edge play, there is always at least one spotter close by all the time as well as the dom/me.

Alcohol complicates things. There's no place for it in play. You're quite right about the increased dangers of dehydration - and that most people don't understand just how dangerous that can be - and of course the way it affects bleeding is another issue.

My party rules are quite simple - you can't drink and play. If you want to do both, play first:)

Chrissie (who learnt the hard way about letting a dom/me play with her when s/he was drinking)

C

chrissie

chrissie said:
It's also why I don't allow people who have been drinking to play. People get careless, and inattentive generally. When we do any kind of edge play, there is always at least one spotter close by all the time as well as the dom/me.

I should have added a couple of things here - the first being that even with every precaustion, things can and will go wrong at times, and the second that relying on any one safety precaution and thinking that's enough is doomed to failure. Master Wizard has said (off-list, but referred to with permission) that he was told the girl was holding something that she could have dropped, but that he was too far away to see if that was the case - nonetheless, from what he said, he was still able to see there was a problem - it's that kind of observation and experience that makes the difference in these sorts of situations.

I'm quite well-lnown in the local community for my 'rants' against relying on safewords, and Master Wizards' experience certainly backs up the folly of thinking that a safe-word is enough. It's certainly brought home to me the need to have a spotter even if you think the play is relatively safe.

It also reminded me of an even bigger risk - dom/me ego lol. Master Wizard explained that he had pointed out to the girls's dom that there might be a problem, and was told to fuck off because it was none of his business. I hold the (rather unpopular view lol) that safe play is the responsibility of everyone who is present, whether as an observer or a participant. Unfortunately some 'dom/mes' think that the title includes omnipotence.

Chrissie

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rubberman

chrissie said:
I should have added a couple of things here - the first being that even with every precaustion, things can and will go wrong at times, and the second that relying on any one safety precaution and thinking that's enough is doomed to failure. Master Wizard has said (off-list, but referred to with permission) that he was told the girl was holding something that she could have dropped, but that he was too far away to see if that was the case - nonetheless, from what he said, he was still able to see there was a problem - it's that kind of observation and experience that makes the difference in these sorts of situations.

I'm quite well-lnown in the local community for my 'rants' against relying on safewords, and Master Wizards' experience certainly backs up the folly of thinking that a safe-word is enough. It's certainly brought home to me the need to have a spotter even if you think the play is relatively safe.

It also reminded me of an even bigger risk - dom/me ego lol. Master Wizard explained that he had pointed out to the girls's dom that there might be a problem, and was told to fuck off because it was none of his business. I hold the (rather unpopular view lol) that safe play is the responsibility of everyone who is present, whether as an observer or a participant. Unfortunately some 'dom/mes' think that the title includes omnipotence.

Chrissie

Couldn't agree with you more Chrissie, it is everyones responsibilty. I couldn't stand by and watch someone in difficulty, I have a moral responsibility to help that person and bugger what some ego maniac dom says. Makes me think this dom had no real idea what it's all about.

Tony

S

steve the deve

The Beautiful Thing About The Forum Is Exactly Wot's Happening...people Sharing Experiences...some Good Some Not So Good. We Can All Share And Learn To Play Safely With Utmost Respect, Care And Thoughtfulness For Whoever Has Entrusted Us.

V

Vyxxxn

Why Not....

folia1wp.jpg